Rumour: Mi 10 Pro Plus Sets Massive AnTuTu Score
A mystery Xiaomi smartphone certified a month back just scored a massive AnTuTu score.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi’s mystery phone scores a massive 687,422 AnTuTu score.
- The phone is certified by China’s 3C website.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC.
Recently, a smartphone by Xiaomi with model number M2007J1SC that has recorded a benchmarking score of 687,422. Moreover, this smartphone with the same model number was certified by China’s 3C website earlier this month.
With a lot of speculations going around, it is also linked to a 120W charger. This particular phone is supposedly a premium variant of the Mi 10 Pro and is being called the Mi 10 Pro Plus.
According to the tipster Digital Chat Station, the smartphone scores 182,883 points in CPU and 292,704 points in GPU. Also, it scores, 115,687 points in memory, and 96,148 points in UX tests. In addition, the tipster also claims it to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, and not the Snapdragon 865+ processor.
In a report by GSMArena, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun teased the specifications of an upcoming device with top-of-the-line specifications. Meanwhile, the rumors suggest it to be the same smartphone we are talking about.
Also Read: How To Record Calls On iPhone!
This teased smartphone includes stereo speakers, a high-refresh-rate screen, an in-display fingerprint sensor, cooling tech, a powerful camera, and wireless charging.
However, Xiaomi has only one phone in the Mi 10 series in India, Mi 10 5G. The phone comes in two variants of 128GB and 256 GB. They are available at a price of Rs. 49,999 and Rs. 54,999 respectively.
On the other hand, speculations are rife that this mystery smartphone will launch in China in August.
Also read: Sell old tablet
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.