Rumour: Mi 10 Pro Plus Sets Massive AnTuTu Score
A mystery Xiaomi smartphone certified a month back just scored a massive AnTuTu score.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi’s mystery phone scores a massive 687,422 AnTuTu score.
- The phone is certified by China’s 3C website.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC.
Recently, a smartphone by Xiaomi with model number M2007J1SC that has recorded a benchmarking score of 687,422. Moreover, this smartphone with the same model number was certified by China’s 3C website earlier this month.
With a lot of speculations going around, it is also linked to a 120W charger. This particular phone is supposedly a premium variant of the Mi 10 Pro and is being called the Mi 10 Pro Plus.
According to the tipster Digital Chat Station, the smartphone scores 182,883 points in CPU and 292,704 points in GPU. Also, it scores, 115,687 points in memory, and 96,148 points in UX tests. In addition, the tipster also claims it to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, and not the Snapdragon 865+ processor.
In a report by GSMArena, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun teased the specifications of an upcoming device with top-of-the-line specifications. Meanwhile, the rumors suggest it to be the same smartphone we are talking about.
Also Read: How To Record Calls On iPhone!
This teased smartphone includes stereo speakers, a high-refresh-rate screen, an in-display fingerprint sensor, cooling tech, a powerful camera, and wireless charging.
However, Xiaomi has only one phone in the Mi 10 series in India, Mi 10 5G. The phone comes in two variants of 128GB and 256 GB. They are available at a price of Rs. 49,999 and Rs. 54,999 respectively.
On the other hand, speculations are rife that this mystery smartphone will launch in China in August.
Also read: Sell old tablet
- eSIM became quite popular when Apple introduced the technology two years ago with the iPhone XS and since then all iPhones, Google Pixel devices, and some Samsung devices are equipped with it. The eSIM technology is quite fascinating and it has its Pros and Cons. Here we talk about the eSIM technology and why you should switch to eSIM and try out this new technology.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 brings in some great set of specs to be a Note series device with a disappointing plastic back panel.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.