Rumour: Mi 10 Pro Plus Sets Massive AnTuTu Score
A mystery Xiaomi smartphone certified a month back just scored a massive AnTuTu score.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi’s mystery phone scores a massive 687,422 AnTuTu score.
- The phone is certified by China’s 3C website.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC.
Recently, a smartphone by Xiaomi with model number M2007J1SC that has recorded a benchmarking score of 687,422. Moreover, this smartphone with the same model number was certified by China’s 3C website earlier this month.
With a lot of speculations going around, it is also linked to a 120W charger. This particular phone is supposedly a premium variant of the Mi 10 Pro and is being called the Mi 10 Pro Plus.
According to the tipster Digital Chat Station, the smartphone scores 182,883 points in CPU and 292,704 points in GPU. Also, it scores, 115,687 points in memory, and 96,148 points in UX tests. In addition, the tipster also claims it to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, and not the Snapdragon 865+ processor.
In a report by GSMArena, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun teased the specifications of an upcoming device with top-of-the-line specifications. Meanwhile, the rumors suggest it to be the same smartphone we are talking about.
Also Read: How To Record Calls On iPhone!
This teased smartphone includes stereo speakers, a high-refresh-rate screen, an in-display fingerprint sensor, cooling tech, a powerful camera, and wireless charging.
However, Xiaomi has only one phone in the Mi 10 series in India, Mi 10 5G. The phone comes in two variants of 128GB and 256 GB. They are available at a price of Rs. 49,999 and Rs. 54,999 respectively.
On the other hand, speculations are rife that this mystery smartphone will launch in China in August.
Also read: Sell old tablet
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…