Rumour: Mi 10 Pro Plus Sets Massive AnTuTu Score
A mystery Xiaomi smartphone certified a month back just scored a massive AnTuTu score.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi’s mystery phone scores a massive 687,422 AnTuTu score.
- The phone is certified by China’s 3C website.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC.
Recently, a smartphone by Xiaomi with model number M2007J1SC that has recorded a benchmarking score of 687,422. Moreover, this smartphone with the same model number was certified by China’s 3C website earlier this month.
With a lot of speculations going around, it is also linked to a 120W charger. This particular phone is supposedly a premium variant of the Mi 10 Pro and is being called the Mi 10 Pro Plus.
According to the tipster Digital Chat Station, the smartphone scores 182,883 points in CPU and 292,704 points in GPU. Also, it scores, 115,687 points in memory, and 96,148 points in UX tests. In addition, the tipster also claims it to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, and not the Snapdragon 865+ processor.
In a report by GSMArena, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun teased the specifications of an upcoming device with top-of-the-line specifications. Meanwhile, the rumors suggest it to be the same smartphone we are talking about.
Also Read: How To Record Calls On iPhone!
This teased smartphone includes stereo speakers, a high-refresh-rate screen, an in-display fingerprint sensor, cooling tech, a powerful camera, and wireless charging.
However, Xiaomi has only one phone in the Mi 10 series in India, Mi 10 5G. The phone comes in two variants of 128GB and 256 GB. They are available at a price of Rs. 49,999 and Rs. 54,999 respectively.
On the other hand, speculations are rife that this mystery smartphone will launch in China in August.
Also read: Sell old tablet
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…