How To Buy The OnePlus Nord Before Its Official Sale
A chance to own an OnePlus Nord before its official sales in India through the OnePlus Pop-up event hosting on July 27.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus is going to host a pop-up event where the keen buyers will get a chance to grab their hands on the sensational OnePlus Nord.
- The event will be kicked off live on July 27.
- OnePlus Nord official sales start on August 4 with a starting price of INR 24,999.
The keen OnePlus Nord enthusiasts will get a chance to own OnePlus Nord before its official sale date through the OnePlus Pop-up event which is going to be hosted on July 27. OnePlus Nord digital pop-up event has been announced before of its official date of Sale in India and below is the information on how to get access to the event.
How you can buy OnePlus Nord before Official Sale – The Registrations
The OnePlus Nord Pop-up event will be parted into four segments and will provide the invitation codes to a few random participants to buy the “OnePlus Nord Pop-up Box”. Within the packing, the lucky ones will get the phone, an exclusive gift, and a creator’s case.
The registration for the event started on July 21 and the first 100 entries were sent the invitation code. However, destined by the fortune, only a handful of the participant will get the invitation code now based on the random pick by the company. Here’s is how people out there could register for this event.
- Visit the dedicated hosted page for the OnePlus Nord Pop-up event.
- Create an Avatar from the available listed options.
- Post the Avatar on your Instagram feed and don’t forget to use #NordPopUp.
- Copy and Submit the link to the same post on the Pop-up page.
That’s it, you are registered for the event now. For readers’ information, the first and second round of the pop-up events is exclusively only for the ‘Red Cabel Club’ members on July 27 and July 28. The invitations for the third and fourth rounds will be sent then after. If selected, a participant will get the purchase link via the shared email.
Pre-Order OnePlus Nord
If a user doesn’t want to get through the trouble of making an avatar and get early access via the decided pop-up event, here is how they can pre-order their own OnePlus Nord starting from July 28 till August 3 only on Amazon.in. A note to all, complete payment has to be made when making a pre-order and the order will be only dispatched once the sale has gone officially live.
One can also pre-book OnePlus Nord via OnePlus stores and the nearby Reliance Digital outlet by just paying INR 1,000. The handset will be available to them in between August 4 – August 5.
How to own OnePlus Nord in Early Access Sale
Besides all such chances to grab OnePlus Nord earlier than anyone else, the company is also giving one more opportunity for this. Exclusively the Red Cable Club members could make a pre-booking at OnePlus India Store starting from August 3 at noon IST.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
Much anticipated smartphone went through various leaks, tipsters reviews, and render showoffs. Finally, OnePlus Nord Launch in India has opened up the box of specifications about OnePlus Nord. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 756G chipset and will be available in two color gradients – Gray Onyx and Marble Blue.
OnePlus Nord launch became an eye-catcher when Pei showcased the mobile. The smartphone was absolutely glaring with a 6.44-inch full HD+ Fluid AMOLED screen featuring a refresh rate of 90Hz. It boards up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB internal storage. The RAM is LPDDR4X. Also, the onboard storage is UFS 2.1.
Moving on to the camera optics, Oneplus Nord is equipped with a quad-rear camera setup in vertical alignment which is headlined by a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle snapper, a 2MP macro lens, and lastly a 5MP depth sensor for offering bokeh effect. The front screen features two punch-hole cutouts which outline a 32MP primary selfies camera along with an 8MP wide-angle camera.
When it comes to enhancing the user experience and engagement with the phone, Oneplus Nord comes pre-installed with Google Messages, Duo, and other essential phone apps. The smartphone software is based on Android v10 with OxygenOS v10.5 skin on the top of it.
Furthermore, the smartphone is fueled with a 4,115mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast-charging technology. Pei claimed that with this technology the phone will reach from 0% to 70% in just 30 minutes of constant charging. The company revealed that the earbuds will weigh 4.6 grams each and the charging case would weigh 36 grams only.
Also Read: OnePlus Nord pre-orders in India soon
After OnePlus 8 success, the company has many expectations from Indian buyers for a positive response to the recently launched Oneplus Nord. Amid the anti-Chinese sentiments and refrained Indian buyers from making unnecessary expenses due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the smartphone may face some challenges in reaching the sales milestone.
Above everything, Oneplus Nord was a much-awaited smartphone in the Indian market and the launch has proved that the expectations are matched by the company as the earlier teasers and documentary claimed.
Also read: Mobile Receiver Repair
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.