OnePlus Nord Price and Specifications Leaked: See Camera Details
Via an inventory featured by a roman retail eCommerce owning company OnePlus Nord Specifications have come out bluntly.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord, Also know as OnePlus Z price and specification tipped by a roman retailer.
- OnePlus Nord camera details surfaced online claiming that the primary camera sensor will be of 48MP rather than 64MP.
Renowned as both OnePlus Nord or OnePlus Z, the upcoming mid-range OnePlus series is one of the most waited devices in the market right now. OnePlus earlier teased out a trailer and recently launched the first phase of a documentary named, “The New Beginning”. The documentary will come out in four phases revealing the specifications, design, and technology involved while making this model.
Reports say that the primary rear camera which was supposed to be 64MP is actually 48MP only.
OnePlus Nord features and expected prices
Romanian retailer evoMAG.ro has listed Oneplus Nord (also known as Oneplus Z ) with somewhat clear rendered images. The eCommerce website suggests that the sale would start from RON 2,229.99 which is roughly around Rs 39,000 for the 8GB RAM+128GB internal storage option.
This contradicts the Oneplus statement of releasing the OnePlus Nord under $500 as RON 2,229.99 is approximate $536. The claims have landed the reviewers and readers in a dilemma to believe the fact portrayed by the Roman retailer or not.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
On its Instagram handle OnePlus has cryptically kept teasing the design and some certain features. It is rumoured that the phone would lie in the bracket of 25,000 INR in India.
According to the recent reports by Android Central, OnePlus Z may appear with a quad-camera setup embracing a 48MP primary shooter, 8MP wide-angle lens, 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP sensor with a portrait lens. Oneplus co-founder Carl Pei, later touted that OnePlus Nord will offer a flagship camera experience to its users. Similar to the Oneplus 8 primary lens, OnePlus Nord could also have a Sony IMX586 with support to optical picture stabilization (OIS).
The company may also give a 90Hz refresh rate along with an in-screen embedded fingerprint scanner. There might be two variants – one with 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage, and the second with 12 GB RAM. It is expected to support 5G connectivity. It may come with a punch-hole camera embossed in the front. The phone could also have a 4,300 mAh battery and build with Android v10 with OxygenOS on top of it. It will be available for purchase initially on the Amazon and later from OnePlus stores.
It will be exhilarating to watch the global launch and see how OnePlus could be a table-turner with this upcoming exemplary phone as they say.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.