OnePlus Nord Price and Specifications Leaked: See Camera Details
Via an inventory featured by a roman retail eCommerce owning company OnePlus Nord Specifications have come out bluntly.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord, Also know as OnePlus Z price and specification tipped by a roman retailer.
- OnePlus Nord camera details surfaced online claiming that the primary camera sensor will be of 48MP rather than 64MP.
Renowned as both OnePlus Nord or OnePlus Z, the upcoming mid-range OnePlus series is one of the most waited devices in the market right now. OnePlus earlier teased out a trailer and recently launched the first phase of a documentary named, “The New Beginning”. The documentary will come out in four phases revealing the specifications, design, and technology involved while making this model.
Reports say that the primary rear camera which was supposed to be 64MP is actually 48MP only.
OnePlus Nord features and expected prices
Romanian retailer evoMAG.ro has listed Oneplus Nord (also known as Oneplus Z ) with somewhat clear rendered images. The eCommerce website suggests that the sale would start from RON 2,229.99 which is roughly around Rs 39,000 for the 8GB RAM+128GB internal storage option.
This contradicts the Oneplus statement of releasing the OnePlus Nord under $500 as RON 2,229.99 is approximate $536. The claims have landed the reviewers and readers in a dilemma to believe the fact portrayed by the Roman retailer or not.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
On its Instagram handle OnePlus has cryptically kept teasing the design and some certain features. It is rumoured that the phone would lie in the bracket of 25,000 INR in India.
According to the recent reports by Android Central, OnePlus Z may appear with a quad-camera setup embracing a 48MP primary shooter, 8MP wide-angle lens, 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP sensor with a portrait lens. Oneplus co-founder Carl Pei, later touted that OnePlus Nord will offer a flagship camera experience to its users. Similar to the Oneplus 8 primary lens, OnePlus Nord could also have a Sony IMX586 with support to optical picture stabilization (OIS).
The company may also give a 90Hz refresh rate along with an in-screen embedded fingerprint scanner. There might be two variants – one with 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage, and the second with 12 GB RAM. It is expected to support 5G connectivity. It may come with a punch-hole camera embossed in the front. The phone could also have a 4,300 mAh battery and build with Android v10 with OxygenOS on top of it. It will be available for purchase initially on the Amazon and later from OnePlus stores.
It will be exhilarating to watch the global launch and see how OnePlus could be a table-turner with this upcoming exemplary phone as they say.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.