New Upcoming Moto Razr’s Design Leaks In Render
In a leaked render, we get a first look at the 5G successor of Motorola Razr (2019).
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola Razr 2 expected to come with a bigger display and battery.
- The smartphone’s live render leaked online.
- It looks like an upgrade of the Razr (2019) model.
Motorola Razr 2 made its presence known in a leaked live render online. The leaker Evan Blass tipped on twitter a live render of the upcoming Razr model. On the other hand, it gave us an overview of the design and it looks a lot like its predecessor Motorola Razr 2019.
From the render, we can see subtle changes, refined edges, and bezels of the phone. But there was not a sign of a major design change in the Motorola Razr 2. It looks like it will come in a Mercury Silver finish, and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
There is a smaller display on the flap accompanied by a camera when closed. The screen of the smartphone looks just like the 2019 version. However, there were rumors of a larger display for the phone earlier. Razr 2 is expected to come with dual cameras and cut-out notch design.
Also Read: Vivo Y51s 5G Launched In China
Specifications of Razr 2 (Rumored)
The smartphone is rumored to have mid-range hardware. According to rumors, it comes with a 6.7″ display. It also has Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G packed with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. The rear camera is fitted with a 48MP primary sensor and a 20MP secondary sensor.
It packs in a battery of 2845mAh and an 18W fast charging option.
Overall, the Motorola Razr 2 looks like an update of the Razr 2019 with better cameras, bigger screens, and battery.
In the meantime, there are no updates on the phone officially by the company.
Also read: Mobile Screen Repair
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…