Samsung Galaxy M01 Core vs Nokia 1: Which Is The Better Android Go Phone?
With the release of Samsung’s latest cheapest smartphone Samsung Galaxy M01 Core, it competes directly with Nokia 1.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung has launched its cheapest smartphone, Samsung Galaxy M01 Core.
- Nokia 1 comes under the same price tag as M01 Core at Rs.5,499.
- Both the smartphones run on Android Go.
After a recent launch of Samsung M01 Core, the new smartphone is comparable to Nokia 1. Both smartphones run on Android Go and the Samsung M01 Core has a battery of 3,000mAh.
Here’s a comparison of specifications between the two:
- Processor, Display, and RAM
M01 Core runs on quad-core MediaTek MT6737 whereas Nokia 1 runs on quad-core MediaTek MT6739. In terms of display, M01 Core has a 5.3-inch HD+ TFT panel and the Nokia 1 is fitted with 4.5 FWVGA IPS panel.
Moreover, the RAM variants for M01 Core are 1GB/2GB compared to Nokia 1’s 1GB.
M01 Core packs in a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash along with a 2MP front camera. On the other hand, Nokia is equipped with a rear cam of 8MP with LED flash and a 5MP front camera.
- Storage and Battery
M01 Core has a variant of 8GB expandable up to 128GB. Comparatively, Nokia 1 has two variants of 16GB/32GB expandable up to 512GB. Moreover, the battery of M01 Core is packed with 3000mAh compared to Nokia 1’s 2150mAh.
- Operating System
The M01 Core runs on Android Go edition and the latter runs on Android 10 Go edition.
M01 Core pricing is at Rs 5,499 (1GB + 16GB), and Rs 6,499 (2GB + 32GB). Whereas, Nokia 1 has price tag of Rs 5,000 (1GB + 8GB).
Also read: Best mobile phones under 40000
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G