Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Could Feature 5,000mAh Battery
A listing on China’s website, reports Samsung’s new smartphone will come with a 5,000mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A42 tipped to have a 5000mAh battery.
- It may launch sometime next year.
- This can be Samsung’s first budget 5G phone.
A reported listing on China’s 3C website, tips that Samsung Galaxy A42 comes with a 5,000mAh battery. It will be the first 5G smartphone by the company. Moreover, Galaxy A42 is apparently seen on the certification website’s which hints at a 5,000mAh battery.
Also Read: Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro On Sale In India
The battery with model number EB-BA426ABY has a capacity of 4,860mAh which suggests that the final battery capacity will be 5,000mAh. On the other hand, it is a lithium-ion battery. Apart from this, there is no more information is available as of now.
In addition, the model number of the battery is similar to the Galaxy A42 which has 5000 mAh battery.
This all comes into light according to a report by 91mobiles. There are no more confirmations by any other sites until now.
Sammobile first reported Galaxy A42 in January, the phone has model number SM-A426B, has a 128GB of onboard storage, and that it will be launched next year.
To clarify, this phone will be the successor to the Galaxy A41 launched in March his year with a 3,500mAh battery. The successor A42 may come with 5G support which brings on the added battery capacity. Recently, Samsung has started pushing 6,000mAh batteries in its phones so the decision to go with a 5,000mAh could be due to space constraints.
However, no further confirmations or listing are found stating the name of the phone beyond this. Till then, we wait and look out for more information that comes out.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…