ZTE Blade A7s, Blade L210 Appear In Google Play Console
ZTE blade A7s and ZTE Blade L210 appeared on Google Play Console listing portraying as the next budget smartphone offering from the company.
Highlights of the Story
- ZTE Blade A7s and ZTE Blade L210 are expected to be the next upcoming budget smartphones.
- ZTE Blade A7s possess a waterdrop-notch on the front panel whereas Blade L210 appears with the traditional monolithic bezels.
- Both ZTE Blade A7z and ZTE Blade L210 will run their software on Android v10 and would be powered by Spreadtrum chipsets.
ZTE Blade A7s and ZTE Blade L210 smartphones have been recently spotted on Google Play Console listing. The listing brief about the features one can expect, suggesting that they are entry-level smartphones. The phones seem to be aimed for the China and European markets and are not likely to get launched in India.
ZTE Blade A7s, Blade L210 Specifications
While ZTE Blade A7s sports a waterdrop-notch on the front display contrary ZTE Blade L210 features a traditional display with thick bezels and 18:9 aspect ratio. According to the listing, the ZTE Blade A7s is packed with 2GB RAM and runs its software on Android v10 with near-stock UI skin on top. The phone features an HD+ display with 1,560×720 pixels resolution. It will be powered by Spreadtrum SC9863A SoC adapted with PowerVR GE8322 GPU.
ZTE Blade L210 will just have 1GB RAM coupled with Mali T820 GPU. Besides thick bezels, the smartphone will showcase a 5.7-inch (480×960 pixels resolution) display. The phone will be fuelled by a 3,000 mAh battery coupled with 8GB internal storage that could be expanded to 128 GB.
Saying of connectivity, ZTE Blade L210 supports Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano) with 4G VoLTE network adaptability. Adding-on, there is a 3.5mm headphone jack present. The phone sports an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade L210 Price (expected)
If in case ZTE Blade L210 will get launched in India, it is expected to come for INR 6,999. On the other end, ZTE Blade A7s can be grabbed by spending around INR 8,999.
Both are budget phones and demonstrate very basic Android features and camera abilities. It can be a good deal to go for someone with mere domestic purpose as the phone is durable, portable, pocket-friendly, and based on a comparatively easier to understand and use – Android OS.
Also read: Mobile Aux Jack Repair
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- Hey guys, this article is all about the most frequently asked questions or say FAQ’s about the talk of the town, OnePlus 9R. 1. Does it have Gcam support? – Since, the GCAM on OnePlus 9R comes with just LEVEL 3 Hardware support, it means you do get GCAM support but certain features are limited.…