Meet Jelly 2: World’s Smallest 4G Android Phone
Unihertz, a Chinese smartphone maker, launched the world’s smallest 4G smartphone with 6GB RAM.
Highlights of the Story
- Jelly 2 is almost the size of your credit card.
- It also has a 2000mAh battery packed in it.
When all the smartphone makers are running towards a bigger display, there’s one smartphone that sets itself apart.
A Chinese smartphone maker, Unihertz has listed its new phone, Jelly 2, on the Kickstarter website. They call this phone as the world’s smallest 4G smartphone.
Jelly 2 is supposedly almost the size of a credit card and offers a 3-inch display size. It is packed in with a 2,000mAh battery. Also, it is having a MediaTek Helio P60 octa-processor. The company claims the battery will last a day for the users.
Unihertz has a pledged goal of $50,000 which was achieved. It has since then crossed over $500,000. Additionally, the company says it has shipped over 30,000 units in over 70 countries.
Specifications of Jelly 2
Jelly 2 is featuring a display screen size of 3 inches. It runs on Android v10 with a promise of bloatware-free UI on top. The phone has a 2+1 slot wherein it supports a dual-SIM and has allotment for microSD card.
Unlike its first-gen Jelly, Jelly 2 supports a global satellite positioning system. Even more, it supports a GPS+Beidou+Glonass system with 5 types of sensors for more accurate navigation.
The smartphone has a 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor. It has a 6GB RAM and 128 GB of storage.
In terms of optics, it has a 16MP rear camera along with an 8MP front camera. It houses a rear fingerprint sensor.
With respect to pricing, the offer of “Super Early Bird” of $129 has expired. Now, a price tag of $159 is available which is $40 less than the retail price of the phone.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.