OnePlus Buds True Wireless Earphones Launched, Priced At Rs 4,990
OnePlus Buds launched in India via the OnePlus Nord AR launch event labeled with a price tag of INR 4,900/-. OnePlus Buds to be available for sale on August 4 onwards in three color variant – white, grey, and blue.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Buds launched in India alongside much-anticipated OnePlus Nord, standing out of the herd as the company’s first truly wireless earphones.
- OnePlus Buds Wireless Earphone are priced at INR 4,990/-.
- OnePlus Buds Launched will go on sale on August 4 on both offline and online channels like Flipkart, Amazon, and Oneplus.in.
Along with OnePlus Nord, the company’s first-ever mid-range smartphone, OnePlus Buds leaped as the company’s first truly wireless earbuds. OnePlus Buds launched for INR 4,990/- and will be available in three color gradient options – grey, white, and blue. Availability details haven’t been revealed for surely it will get up for sale by August 4 on all the leading online eCommerce marketplace and offline channels.
OnePlus Buds Launched
OnePlus Buds will go open for sale on Amazon, Flipkart, Oneplus.in, Oneplus offline retail stores, Croma, and Reliance digital stores. Reportedly the early access sale will be kicked off live on July 31 only on oneplus.in for the blue and white color option.
OnePlus Buds Wireless Earphone Specifications
OnePlus Buds comes with 13.4mm dynamic driver and sports Dolby Atmos specifically for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 8. For the recent OnePlus Nord, the earbuds support Dirac Audio Tuner. In connectivity terms, the earbuds support Bluetooth v5.0. The earbuds promise to reduce latency to 103ms with low latency Fnatic mode technology embedded in it.
Like most of the earbuds, OnePlus buds also come with support for touch control, letting the users change their track, play/pause, and voice assistance. The gadget is water and sweat resistant to a great extent according to IPX4 ratings.
Coming on to the physical aspects, Oneplus buds weigh 4.7 gram each, and 37 grams charing box. The buds come embedded with 35 mAh battery that runs long catering 7 hours of music and 4 hours of phone calls. The charging case sports 420mAh battery which offers up to 30 hours usage.
Also Read: Is A New iPhone SE Right Around The Corner?
Earbuds come with wrap charge support which is capable to offer 10 hours of audio playback with just 10 minutes of charging.
OnePlus offerings have always left its enthusiasts and users amazed by the technology used. The economy of price and features worth owning makes OnePlus smartphones and devices the most likable gadgets in India.
Also read: Recycle Old Device
OnePlus Buds True Wireless Earphones Review
Usage of these wireless earphones is quite a pleasant experience. With its wide touch sensors, this set is somewhat similar to the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z. Even though the design is great, the audio quality could have been better. The lack of noise isolation is a bit disappointing even when the audio output can be loud. It allows fast charging and the case for charging is compact, hence will fit into your pockets very well. A wear-detection feature on these true wireless earphones wouldn’t turn off. The fast switch between the gadgets that are to be paired comes in handy and was found working incredibly well. With support for Google Fast Pair, low-latency mode and IPX4 rating, this is one of the best pieces under budget. Overall, these buds are at its best when paired with a OnePlus smartphone.
- eSIM became quite popular when Apple introduced the technology two years ago with the iPhone XS and since then all iPhones, Google Pixel devices, and some Samsung devices are equipped with it. The eSIM technology is quite fascinating and it has its Pros and Cons. Here we talk about the eSIM technology and why you should switch to eSIM and try out this new technology.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 brings in some great set of specs to be a Note series device with a disappointing plastic back panel.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.