Is A New iPhone SE Right Around The Corner?
According to an Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple is hard at work on a new low-cost iPhone that’s set for release in 2020, perhaps in March 2020, with Apple getting to bring up-to-date technology to customers at a lower cost point.
The phone could be called the “iPhone SE 2” thanks to its expected price point of $399. This is in line with the first iPhone SE. But it’s unlikely Apple releases it with the “iPhone SE 2” name. There is no concrete word on what it’ll be named when it’s released, but one rumour suggests it might be called the “iPhone 9”.
Calling it an iPhone SE 2 brings to mind the old iPhone 5-style design of the iPhone SE with its small 4-inch display. But this new iPhone is predicted to seem more like an iPhone 8. Supported by the rumours we’ve heard, this new device might be an updated iPhone 8.
It will have a 4.7-inch LCD display and will come upgraded with an A13 chip that’s within the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro, meaning it’ll be super speedy. It’ll have 3GB RAM, and still offer Touch ID rather than Face ID.
There will be a single-lens rear camera, and it’s expected to launch in space grey, silver, and red colour options. Like Apple’s flagship iPhone lineup, it’ll not feature 3D Touch, instead likely adopting Haptic Touch. Storage options are likely to be 64 and 128GB.
The upcoming low-cost iPhone would be a good upgrade for iPhone fans who currently have an iPhone 6 or 6s.
Recent rumours lead us to believe that the iPhone SE 2 will enter production in January or February of 2020.
OnLeaks, a well-known leaker, recently shared a render of the “iPhone SE 2”. The device looks almost like an iPhone 8, though OnLeaks believes it’ll be 7.8mm thick. Height and width are expected to be just like the iPhone 8
The glass back and polished metal frame aren’t confirmed features and are just assumptions instead of accurate rumours. It’s not known if the iPhone SE 2 will have a glass back for wireless charging.
Let’s see what Apple has up its sleeve and make sure to keep yourself updated right here from Cashify phone news.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.