Vivo S7 5G To Launch On 3rd August: See Expected Specifications Here
Vivo S7 5G is confirmed to be launched on August 3 as the company teased out a video revealing the phone’s sleek design and launch date.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo is all set to launch Vivo S7 5G in China on August 3.
- It is tipped to come in a single memory option featuring 8GB RAM with variation to internal storage – 128GB and 256GB.
- It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC
- The phone is expected to cost around INR 35,300.
Though several specifications regarding Vivo S7 5G were tipped earlier, nothing was confirmed about its prices, variants, launch, and availability. Recently, the company teased out a video stressing on the sleek design of the smartphone. It is confirmed that Vivo S7 5G will be the latest offering by the company in China on August 3.
Vivo S7 5G Specifications
Vivo S7 5G will come with a single 8GB RAM followed by two internal storage options – 128GB and 256 GB. The phone would be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 chipset. In physical terms, the phone is expected to feature a glazing 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED front-panel.
The phone may incorporate an in-display fingerprint sensor for security. Saying of the camera optics setup, the phone is primed to be one of the flagship selfie snappers as claimed by the company. It is expected to sport a dual-camera module in the front consisting of a 44MP primary sensor along with an 8MP secondary snapper.
The rear-back camera-setup supports a triple embedded camera in vertical alignment. Consisting, a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP secondary shooter with an ultra-wide-angle lens, and lastly a 13MP depth sensor.
Vivo S7 5G Price (expected)
The company took Weibo as the platform to tease out the recent video of the upcoming phone of the S-series. The video didn’t reveal much about the specs in-depth except the sleek design of the smartphone. The video says that the phone will launch on August 3 in China.
As per the tipped information, Vivo S7 5G with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage may launch at a price CNY 2,998 (approximately INR 32,100). Whereas, the later model with 8GB+256GB storage may appear with a price tag of CNY 3,298 (INR 35,300).
No declaration has been made by the company yet.
This phone is a bit higher in price and in contrast to OnePlus, who is targeting to launch reasonably mediocre priced phones in India starting the trend with the OnePlus Nord series. It is a fairly good mobile with considerably greater storage available.
Also read: Mobile Aux Jack Repair
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.