Realme V5 Officially Revealed Ahead Of Launch
The Chinese mobile company Realme has come up with a new series. Initializing it with Realme V5 that would feature a punch-hole cutout in front display and a quad-rear camera setup.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme will trigger a new series with Realme V5 as its first phone.
- The Realme V5 Design includes a punch-hole on the front-display and quad-rear camera setup.
- Realme V5 is confirmed to support mid-range 5G chipset.
Realme V5 is the name of the new upcoming series going to be initiated soon by the China-based mobile manufacturing company. The information was confirmed by Realme CMP, XU Qi on Weibo as first spotted by GizmoChina.
Realme V5 Launch
From the past few days, the company has been constantly teasing out viewers with the “Wannabe” launch of a new smartphone series. Certainly, the teased renders posted on Weibo revealed the upcoming phone’s design and confirms that it will be 5G compatible. The Realme V5 is expected to launch soon in the home country and may make a global appearance at IFA 2020 in Berlin.
Realme V5 Design
The Realme V5 will sport a spectacular rectangular rear-camera module and a punch-hole cutout the front display. The teased image revealed that the phone will include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. Also, the phone will showcase the use of an LCD instead of the AMOLED panel. The display is expected to stretch till 6.5-inches and shown in a shiny silver color with monolithic Reame Branding acquiring a complete edge.
Realme V5 Specifications
The quad-rear camera setup will consist of a 48MP primary camera. Rest, three sensors might include an ultra-wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens, and lastly a macro lens. The display is expected to demonstrate a high refresh rate and also, the smartphone may house a 4,000 mAh battery with 65W fast-charging support.
The upcoming Realme V5 can be expected to be a premium mid-range phone that would be powered by either Qualcomm 765G SoC or mid-tier MediaTek Dimensity 800 chipset. Tipsters claimed that it will be available in 6GB and 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant with color options – Blue, Breaking Light, and Silver.
Amid the Anti-Chinese sentiments amongst Indian buyers, this smartphone series has to be really marketed and distributed well to reach predicted sales stats. Though it is expected to be of a mediocre-range smartphone series the phone may face hard competition from homegrown Reliance Jio smartphone which the company is developing in collaboration with Google and upcoming LG smartphones.
Also read: Mobile Receiver Repair
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.