Realme V5 Officially Revealed Ahead Of Launch
The Chinese mobile company Realme has come up with a new series. Initializing it with Realme V5 that would feature a punch-hole cutout in front display and a quad-rear camera setup.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme will trigger a new series with Realme V5 as its first phone.
- The Realme V5 Design includes a punch-hole on the front-display and quad-rear camera setup.
- Realme V5 is confirmed to support mid-range 5G chipset.
Realme V5 is the name of the new upcoming series going to be initiated soon by the China-based mobile manufacturing company. The information was confirmed by Realme CMP, XU Qi on Weibo as first spotted by GizmoChina.
Realme V5 Launch
From the past few days, the company has been constantly teasing out viewers with the “Wannabe” launch of a new smartphone series. Certainly, the teased renders posted on Weibo revealed the upcoming phone’s design and confirms that it will be 5G compatible. The Realme V5 is expected to launch soon in the home country and may make a global appearance at IFA 2020 in Berlin.
Realme V5 Design
The Realme V5 will sport a spectacular rectangular rear-camera module and a punch-hole cutout the front display. The teased image revealed that the phone will include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. Also, the phone will showcase the use of an LCD instead of the AMOLED panel. The display is expected to stretch till 6.5-inches and shown in a shiny silver color with monolithic Reame Branding acquiring a complete edge.
Realme V5 Specifications
The quad-rear camera setup will consist of a 48MP primary camera. Rest, three sensors might include an ultra-wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens, and lastly a macro lens. The display is expected to demonstrate a high refresh rate and also, the smartphone may house a 4,000 mAh battery with 65W fast-charging support.
The upcoming Realme V5 can be expected to be a premium mid-range phone that would be powered by either Qualcomm 765G SoC or mid-tier MediaTek Dimensity 800 chipset. Tipsters claimed that it will be available in 6GB and 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant with color options – Blue, Breaking Light, and Silver.
Amid the Anti-Chinese sentiments amongst Indian buyers, this smartphone series has to be really marketed and distributed well to reach predicted sales stats. Though it is expected to be of a mediocre-range smartphone series the phone may face hard competition from homegrown Reliance Jio smartphone which the company is developing in collaboration with Google and upcoming LG smartphones.
Also read: Mobile Receiver Repair
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…