Realme V5 Officially Revealed Ahead Of Launch
The Chinese mobile company Realme has come up with a new series. Initializing it with Realme V5 that would feature a punch-hole cutout in front display and a quad-rear camera setup.
Table Of Contents
- 1Realme V5 Launch
- 2Realme V5 Design
- 3Realme V5 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Realme will trigger a new series with Realme V5 as its first phone.
- The Realme V5 Design includes a punch-hole on the front-display and quad-rear camera setup.
- Realme V5 is confirmed to support mid-range 5G chipset.
Realme V5 is the name of the new upcoming series going to be initiated soon by the China-based mobile manufacturing company. The information was confirmed by Realme CMP, XU Qi on Weibo as first spotted by GizmoChina.
Realme V5 Launch
From the past few days, the company has been constantly teasing out viewers with the “Wannabe” launch of a new smartphone series. Certainly, the teased renders posted on Weibo revealed the upcoming phone’s design and confirms that it will be 5G compatible. The Realme V5 is expected to launch soon in the home country and may make a global appearance at IFA 2020 in Berlin.
Realme V5 Design
The Realme V5 will sport a spectacular rectangular rear-camera module and a punch-hole cutout the front display. The teased image revealed that the phone will include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. Also, the phone will showcase the use of an LCD instead of the AMOLED panel. The display is expected to stretch till 6.5-inches and shown in a shiny silver color with monolithic Reame Branding acquiring a complete edge.
Realme V5 Specifications
The quad-rear camera setup will consist of a 48MP primary camera. Rest, three sensors might include an ultra-wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens, and lastly a macro lens. The display is expected to demonstrate a high refresh rate and also, the smartphone may house a 4,000 mAh battery with 65W fast-charging support.
The upcoming Realme V5 can be expected to be a premium mid-range phone that would be powered by either Qualcomm 765G SoC or mid-tier MediaTek Dimensity 800 chipset. Tipsters claimed that it will be available in 6GB and 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant with color options – Blue, Breaking Light, and Silver.
Amid the Anti-Chinese sentiments amongst Indian buyers, this smartphone series has to be really marketed and distributed well to reach predicted sales stats. Though it is expected to be of a mediocre-range smartphone series the phone may face hard competition from homegrown Reliance Jio smartphone which the company is developing in collaboration with Google and upcoming LG smartphones.
Also read: Mobile Receiver Repair
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.