Infinix Smart 5 Specifications Leaked On Google Play Console
Infinix Smart 5 is revealed to succeed in the Infinix Smart 4 Plus that was recently launched in India, in every perspective be it RAM, processing power, or screen resolution.
Highlights of the Story
- Infinix Smart 5 has got featured on Google Play Console listing.
- Infinix Smart 5 is set to succeed Smart 4 Plus in terms of embedded chipset, RAM, and resolution.
- Information revealed just after a day of the launch of Infinix Smart 4 in India.
Hong Kong-based smartphone company Infinix declared the development of its next flagship smartphone named Infinix Smart 5 just a day after the launch of its Infinix Smart 4 Plus in India. The smartphone in development has been spotted on Google Play Console listing briefing the key specification that can be expected.
Infinix Smart 5 spotted on Google Play Console
The Infinix Smart 5 listing on Google Play Console has revealed the smartphone renders, and its model number – Infinix-X657. The listing said the phone will be embedded with an HD+ (1,600×720 pixels) display with 320 DPI pixel density. The smartphone will be powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6580 chipset coupled with 2GB RAM.
The listing says the smartphone will incorporate Mali 400 GPU and will have its software running on Android v10 OS, with some custom skin on the top of it whose name isn’t revealed yet.
Infinix Smart 5 Specifications
Just after Infinix Smart 5 spotted on Google Play Console, tipster began looking for more features and details on the same. The render hints that the smartphone will have a waterdrop notch in the center-top on the front display to house the selfie camera. There is no such information about the rear back design. But, looking at the Infinix Smart 4 design, Infinix Smart 5 will at least sport dual-camera setup or more.
Not many details have come out regarding Infinix Smart 5 but anyone could get an idea based on the Inifinx Smart 4 Plus specifications. The smartphone got released in India this week and support a 6.82-inch HD+ display with 1,640×720 pixels resolution. The smartphone showcased a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio A25 chipset paired with 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM.
The software of Infinix Smart 4 Plus runs on Android v10 with XOS v6.0 custom UI skin on top of it. Saying of the camera optics, the phone sports dual-rear camera setup housing a 13MP primary snapper with LED flash and a secondary depth sensor for bokeh effect. The front-notch hosts an 8MP camera. The phone is fueled by a 5,000mAh battery.
Moreover, in terms of connectivity, Infinix Smart 4 Plus includes support to 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, and GPS.
Infinix Smart 5 will persist with more add-ons to the ones available currently in Smart 4 Plus. This smartphone is expected to be a budget phone costing around INR 9,000/-.
Also read: Mobile Charging Jack Repair
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.