Flipkart Listing Reveals Realme 6i Launch Date In India
Realme 6i will be launched by the end of this week, on July 24, at noon only on Flipkart.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme is all set to launch Realme 6i in India on July 24 at noon.
- Dedicated listing has been featured on Flipkart for Realme 6i briefing few of its key specifications.
- Realme 6i will be powered by MediaTek Helio G90T SoC and could be expected to be available at around INR 15,000/-.
Realme will surely get launched in India on July 24, at noon A dedicated listing is available for the upcoming Realme 6i on Flipkart. The listing suggests that this Chinese brand’s latest mobile will be powered by MediaTek Helio G90T chipset, thus making it suitable for gaming on mobile. Flipkart made the listing soon after the announcement made by Realme through a tweet by Realme India’s CEO named Madhav Sheth saying, Realme 6 series will be updated with a “powerful addition.”
Also Read: Confirmed: OnePlus Nord To Have Six Cameras
It was thought that the Realme 6i will get to get featured alongside Realme C11 on July 14. Flipkart with passing time kept on teasing out the details of Realme 6i but later took it down from their eCommerce app.
Realme 6i Launch in India
The Realme 6i launch became noticeable when yesterday Sheth took Twitter as a platform to give a hint about its launch saying, “Expanding this series soon with another powerful addition!” The tweet didn’t reveal the name of the upcoming smartphone. To recap the Realme 6i Launch events happened worldwide, Realme 6i was launch in Mayanmar in March, but the model awaited in India is speculated to be the rebranded version of the Realme 6s which was launched in Europe in May.
The listing of Realme 6i on Flipkart’s Explore plus page shows that the smartphone will be powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T SoC appropriate to provide the best gaming experience on a phone. The associated images of the phone features in the listing show a punch-hole on the front screen and quad-rear camera setup.
Realme 6i Launch Price in India (expected)
The earlier listing of Realme 6i on Flipkart showcased a price tag of INR 15,000 which was eventually taken down. The Realme 6s was launch at EUR 199 (approximately INR 16,500) in Europe but it could be expected to come at a lower price in India.
Realme 6i Specifications (expected)
As reported, Realme 6i seems to be a rebranded version of Realme 6s. The specifications of Realme 6s includes Android v10.0 based software with RealmeUI skin on the top of it. Realme 6s came with a glazing 6.5-inch full HD+ LCD screen with 1080×2400 pixels screen resolutions. The phone comes with a refresh rate of 90Hz and powered by MediaTek Helio G90T coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The phone comes with a dedicated microSD card slot to let the user expand its internal storage. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. Coming on to the camera optics, the phone has a punch-hole on the front display hosting a 16MP selfie camera. It has a quad-rear camera setup in vertical alignment housing a 48 MP primary camera, followed by 8MP+2MP+2MP sensors.
Realme 6s is fueled by a 4,300 mAh battery with 30W flash charge support. In terms of connectivity, the phone sports Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5, GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, USB Type-C port.
Realme 6i may showcase some more features adding on to that of Realme 6s as the CEO claimed that they will be expanding this series soon with another powerful addition. The launch will be exciting to see and watch how it will make its place in the Indian market amid the Anti-Chinese sentiments amongst the buyers here.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 40000
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.