Realme C15 Confirmed: See Launch Date Here
Realme’s new entry Realme C15 of the C-series will launch on July 28th in Indonesia. It will come with a beefy battery of 6000mAh.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme C15 supports 18W fast charging.
- It will launch in Indonesia first.
- Realme C15 will come in two color options, blue and grey.
Realme has been on a roll with its launches in the past month. Just weeks after the launch of Realme C11 in India, it is all set for another launch. Realme C15 is a part of the C-series launching in Indonesia on July 28th.
The company’s official social media accounts confirmed the launch of C15 on July 28th at 1 pm local time (11.30 am IST). The smartphone comes with a beefy battery package of 6,000 mAh and comes in two color options.
Also Read: Redmi Note 9 Launched In India
Realme C15 specifications
The new entrant is confirmed with a 6000 mAh battery and 18 W fast charging. With the teasers released by the company, it comes with a small notch for the selfie camera and has four cameras on the back. Also, the bezels are relatively slim on the sides with a thicker chin.
There is a fingerprint scanner on the back. The power and volume buttons are located on the right side of the phone and have a 3.5mm headphone jack at the bottom.
According to rumors, Realme C15 has a MediaTek chipset. It is likely to come with an HD+ display. With optics, a quad-rear camera setup with an ultra-wide lens is expected.
The teaser images by the company show that the screen has a waterdrop notch. The two available color options for the phone are Seagull Gray and Marine Blue.
Realme C15 is launching just after the C11 launch in India last week. Realme C11 is pricing at Rs. 7,499 for the sole 2GB RAM and 32GB storage model and will go on sale from tomorrow, July 22.
Also Read: Confirmed: OnePlus Nord To Have Six Cameras
It is also launching Realme 6i in India later this week.
Also read: Sell old tablet
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.