How To Claim Instant Airtel Discount On iPhone 11 And iPhone XR
Telecom brand Airtel has come up with a new offer for iPhone buyers making it a bit easier to buy iPhone 11 and iPhone XR by availing a discount of INR 3,600 and INR 3,400 respectively.
Highlights of the Story
- Airtel Postpaid subscribers can get up to INR 3,600 off on iPhone 11 and iPhone XR.
- Apple iPhone 11 And iPhone XR Discounts from Airtel are INR 3,600 and INR 3,400 respectively.
- The offer could be available for redemption on all Croma and Apple Unicorn stores.
Buying an iPhone has been in wishlist in many of Apple’s fascinated buyers but budget is the primary constraint in buying one for themselves. Interestingly, Airtel has made it a bit easy by rolling out an exciting discount offer on iPhone 11 and iPhone XR exclusively for the Airtel postpaid customer.
As per the company policies, the Apple iPhone 11 And iPhone XR Discounts from Airtel will be only applicable if one an eligible Airtel postpaid subscriber. On iPhone 11 one will get flat INR 3,600 off whereas on iPhone XR one could get an INR 3,400 discount.
Also Read: iPhone 12 Series Prices And Variants Leaked!
The discount can be seen as a top-up discount which could be availed over the discount offers offered by the customer’s bank. For instance, if a customer withholds HDFC card and upon payment, they could straight away get up to INR 6,000 off. So in that case of being the HDFC and Airtel postpaid customer, you could enjoy up to INR 9,600 off.
Apple iPhone 11 And iPhone XR Discounts from Airtel have considerably lessened the amount of both. Where iPhone 11 with 64GB internal storage costs INR 68,300 now, will be priced at INR 64,700 after the discount. The offer can be availed at Croma and Apple Unicorn stores across India.
The process to get the offer code is very simple. All you need to do it have the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone and search for the offer banner across the app. When you find the corresponding coupon, click on ‘Claim now’. On proceeding further, share your Airtel number with Apple to get the offer and then click “Proceed”. Since the offer is non-transferable, it can be only be availed for yourself.
The offer is up till August 10, 2020, and can be availed only once. The offer is valid for currently active for Airtel postpaid subscribers only. So hurry up before the offer lasts.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.