Samsung Galaxy M01s Launched In India
The entry-level smartphone, Samsung Galaxy M01s is a successor of Samsung Galaxy M01 that was launch in India back last month. The phone is priced at INR 9,999/- and will come with a 6.2-inch display, 4,000 mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M01s Launched in India is a new budget phone from the company priced at INR 9,999/-.
- Primary Samsung Galaxy M01s Specifications include MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, a dual-rear camera with 8MP selfie-snapper, and 32 GB internal storage.
- Samsung Galaxy M01s will be available via the company’s own Samsung.com, Samsung offline retail stores, and other major eCommerce marketplaces.
Samsung Galaxy M01s has been launched in India and good to see that it is a next prominent budget phone launch by the company that to as a successor of Samsung Galaxy M01 that was launched in June this year. The phone is priced at INR 9,999.
This entry-level smartphone has come up with upgrades to its predecessor model yet offering a fingerprint sensor for the app and screen-lock security, Dolby Atmos speakers for a better audio experience, and a remarkable front-design with waterdrop notch to house the selfie camera.
Moreover, the phone will have a dual rear camera setup and MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. Here is the quick brief on the Samsung Galaxy M01s specifications, price, and availability.
Samsung Galaxy M01s – Price and Availability in India
The phone doesn’t have multiple variants. Thus, the single option costs INR 9,999 and will come in two color options – Light Blue and Gray. It will be available on Samsung.com, Samsung retail stores across India, and various essential eCommerce websites.
Samsung Galaxy M01s Specifications
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy M01s specifications, the phone will sport a 6.2-inch long HD+ TFT infinity-V display with a waterdrop notch on the top-center. The smartphone will be powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The storage could be further expandable up to 512GB using a micro-SB card.
It runs on Android OS with custom OneUI layer skin on the top. The camera option module at back has a dual camera comprising of a 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. The notch in front constitutes an 8MP snapper for selfie capture and video calling. Additionally, there is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock for the phone’s security.
The phone derives its fuel from a 4,000 mAh battery and supports Dolby Atmos speakers for offering a heavenly experience.
Looking at the current market scenario, Samsung Galaxy M01s fits into all aspects making itself an ideal smartphone to buy. It is pocket-friendly, full of features, and essentially a product of the non-Chinese brand.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.