Report: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G China Launch On 22 July
Ahead of the global launch, Samsung is going to launch Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G in China On July 22.
Highlights of the Story
- Marking it as a global event Samsung is going to launch its Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G on the Unpacked event to be held on August 5.
- Samsung collaborated with Weibo to share the Chinese launch poster for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G is going to be launched on July 22 in China.
The South Korean Tech Giant – Samsung through Weibo released the launch poster stating the launch of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G on July 22 in China. This smartphone was also spotted recently on the Chinese regulatory body’s website named TENNA, tipping off some of the key specifications.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M01s Launched In India
As spotted by GizmoChina, Samsung took Weibo a platform to share the launch poster. The poster revealed that Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G will cost around INR 108,999 and will release on July 22 exclusively in China. The post also said, “new colors are scheduled” (translated). Though the global launch for this smartphone was scheduled at Samsung Unpacked Event which is going to be held on August 5 along with Samsung Galaxy Note 20. However, the new poster has kept things changing making it a prior launch for China exclusively.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Specifications (expected)
The listing on TENNA of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G revealed some of the key features including the dual-battery system with a total capacity of 3,204 mAh. It came forth that the 5G variant may feature two screens like its predecessor, featuring a smaller display being 1.05-inches in size.
Some of the relevant details were also tipped by Digital Chat Station suggesting on Weibo. Suggestion says the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G will sport AMOLED displays, with the foldable primary screen stretched to 6.7-inch with the resolution of 1080×2636 pixels. The phone is tipped to have a 12MP snapper in the front for a selfie along with a dual-camera setup at the rear body with 12MP primary and 10MP secondary lens.
Evan Blass, a renowned tipster, also leaked a video promo of the gadget on Twitter, demonstrating a complete view of this foldable phone from all the sides. Besides the color variant – Mystic Bronze, there is no such significant change in the physical appearance of the phone.
This event will be a treat to the viewer as the company is going to launch its first foldable smartphone which has the display with a 120Hz refresh rate. This time it would be bigger and better than the predecessor, 0.4 inches bigger on the inside and 1.63 inches bigger on the outside. Let’s wait and see what the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Launch has got to get unpacked from its hood.
Also read: Best Vivo Mobile Phones
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.