Moto G8 Power Lite Price Hiked By Rs 500, See New Price Here
Moto G8 Power Lite prices have been revised and seem to have a hike of INR 500/- for its only variant.
Highlights of the Story
- After the price of Motorola One Fusion+ smartphone, the company has followed the same practice and hence increased the prices of Moto G8 Power Lite by INR 500/-.
- Now Moto G8 Power Lite costs INR 9499/- (launch price was INR 8,999/-).
- It comes as a single variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Motorola earlier this month revised and increased the prices of Motorola One Fusion+ and now the same practice has been followed for Moto G8 Power Lite. To recap, Moto G8 Power Lite was launched at a sale price of INR 8,999/- only for its single storage variant available.
Also Read: The Best Android VPN Apps 2020 Edition
After the revision of INR 500/- now, Moto G8 Power Lite is listed for INR 9.499/- only on Flipkart. The single storage variant comprises of 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage capacity.
Moto G8 Power Lite Specifications
Talking of Moto G8 Power Lite Specs, the smartphone sports a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display possessing 1080×2340 pixels resolution. The handset is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor coupled with a 5,000 mAh battery. The battery is adapted to 10W fast-charging.
Moto G8 Power Lite supports a micro-SD card slot that could be used to expand the storage capacity. Talking about the camera optic setup, the smartphone is equipped with a triple-rear module comprising 16MP primary sensor, 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor for the bokeh effect. The front waterdrop notch features an 8MP selfie camera.
Moto G8 Power Lite runs its software on Android v10.0 and comes in two color gradient options of blue – Arctic and Royal. In terms of connectivity, the smartphone supports 4G VoLTE, GPS/A-GPS, infrared, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a micro USB port.
This is a standard smartphone with considerable pocket-friendly prices and provision to every essential feature. It seems to be a good deal to go for besides that fact the prices have been revised. Folks thinking it as an option to purchase should hurry before the company might again go for the second cycle of price hike
Also read: Best mobile phones under 35000
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.