Samsung Galaxy M31s India Launch Later This Month
Samsung Galaxy M31s may launch in India later this month and will soon go for sale in August only on Amazon.in. The smartphone is powered by Exynos 9611 SoC and paired with 6GB of RAM.
Highlights of the Story
- Reportedly, Samsung Galaxy M31s may cost around INR 20,000 for the base variant.
- Primary Samsung Galaxy M31s Specifications are AMOLED display, 6000 mAh battery, and quad-camera set comprising of 64MP primary sensor.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s will be available on Amazon.in.
Probably, the Samsung Galaxy M31s may be unveiled in India later this month, soon after it might go on for sale in August. The Samsung Galaxy M31s is considered to succeed Galaxy M31 that was launched back in February this year. Till now a major number of specifications revealed have been inferred from various certification websites where the mobile got listed. Rest all the specifications are kept hidden in a wrap.
The rumor is very much in contrast to what was reported earlier. It was reported that Samsung is nowhere planning to launch Samsung Galaxy M31s neither in June nor in July. In fact, it may appear in the Indian market by the dusk of this year.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Specifications (rumored)
Hints suggest that the phone may carry model number SM-M317F as per the records on Geekbench, TUV Rheinland, and Safety Korea website.
Moreover, Geekbench states Samsung Galaxy M31s might be powered by octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC coupled with 6GB RAM. Adding to this, TUV Rheinland’s website and Safety Korea stated that it may incorporate a 6,000mAh battery. The smartphone may also have a storage capacity of 128GB, an AMOLED display, and a quad-camera setup on the rear back that would include 64MP primary camera.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Price and Availability in India (expected)
As cited by the people familiar with the matter on IANS, Samsung Galaxy M31s might be unveiled later this month and will be available for sale on Amazon.in along with Samsung’s retail stores. It is stated to come within INR 20,000. As of now, the company is yet to make any official declaration.
After the success of Galaxy M31, Samsung Galaxy M31s is considered to rock the sales chart ranking top on the list. It seems to be an excellent phone that could be worth buying within this mediocre price bracket of INR 20,000.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 30000
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.