Vivo X50 and X50 Pro 2-Minute Review
Vivo X50 and X50 Pro Quick Review in 2-Minutes from the experts themselves.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X50 and X50 Pro launched in India
- Vivo X50 price in India starts at Rs.34,990
- Vivo X50 Pro is a flagship segment device with price Rs.49,990
In the latest episode of “2-Minute Review”, we are here with one of the most-rumoured and much-anticipated smartphones of the year, the Vivo X50 and the X50 Pro.
With the long-term and honest reviews of both of the amazing smartphones coming shortly on Cashify; here is a short glimpse of what the Chinese-smartphone maker has come up with its latest offering.
The all-new Vivo X50 series contains the latest flagship smartphones from Vivo; which according to the company, comes in the market with a major focus on camera department.
The cheaper Vivo X50 comes with a 6.56-inches FHD+ 2.5D Curved Glass AMOLED display; whereas the Pro-variant gets a 3D Curved Glass panel. With such gorgeous panels on the front, Vivo has finally come up with a higher 90Hz refresh rate on its displays. Other common features include a pin-hole selfie camera and a fast in-display fingerprint scanner.
The internals of the Vivo X50 is not very impressive, it gets the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset; whereas the costlier, Pro version gets a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC and supports 5G connectivity.
Check Out: Quick Review of Vivo V19
Both the devices get a 48MP primary camera. The main area where Vivo has thrown the major spotlight is the X50 Pro boasting an in-built gimble stabilisation system in its camera module for that perfectly stabilized video. The X50 Pro also offers 60X zoom whereas the normal variant supports 20X zoom.
Coming to the battery, the Vivo X50 and the X50 Pro come with a 4200mAh and a 4315mAh battery respectively with 33W Fast charging support.
Also Read: Vivo X50 Price in India
Vivo X50 Series Pricing
Vivo X50 launch price in India is set at Rs.34,990/- for the base 8GB+128GB variant. And for those camera geeks looking to get hands-on a professional-grade camera smartphone, the X50 Pro price starts at Rs.49,990/-.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.