Time is Money. Time is precious. This is what brings in the idea of 2-Minute ✌️ Gadget Reviews. In our new series “In 2-Minutes” we will cover the trending smartphones and gadgets review in just 2 minutes. So, come let’s wrap up in 2 Minutes. Today, we have the all-new Vivo 19 for review. It has launched in India after a long wait at a starting price of Rs.27,990. All you need is 2-Minutes to know everything about it.
Vivo is all set to level up its game in the mid-range segment with the all-new device.
The Vivo V19 boasts a revamped camera system assisted by a massive fast-charging battery and a Super AMOLED display. The device sports a gorgeous design in the Mystic silver colour option with a decent spec-sheet residing inside which ticks all the checkboxes of a modern smartphone. Moreover, Vivo V19 focusses majorly on smartphone photography.
Also Read: Vivo V19 Price in India
Vivo V19 boasts a 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED E3 display with negligible bezels. Vivo calls this display dual iView display which comes with TUV certification for the complete protection of eyes against the harmful blue rays from the screen.
Vivo V19 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SoC which is pretty decent but at this price, the brand could have incorporated a better chipset. It pairs up with 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM and runs on the FunTouch OS 10. The ultra-gaming mode is fun with a lot of game-specific features like Game Vibration, Voice Changer, Killer Countdown and a dedicated vapour cooling chamber.
The cameras on the Vivo V19 are exceptionally good and come as the USP of the device. The quad-camera setup includes a 48MP primary camera, an 8-megapixel super ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel bokeh camera. The punch-hole on the front houses the 32MP + 8MP dual selfie camera. The low-light photography with this camera is extremely good.
The battery on the Vivo V19 is considerably large with 4500 mAh battery capacity and supports 33W Vivo Flash Charge Technology for superfast charging.
Price in India
The starting price of Vivo V19 is Rs.27,990 for the 8GB + 128GB variant while the price of 8GB + 256GB storage option is Rs.31,990. It is available starting today on Flipkart and Amazon.
The Vivo V19 price in India is kept slightly on the heavier side considering this processor, but the camera of the device stands to justify the price. We will review the device in-depth so stay tuned.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.