Vivo X50 and X50 Pro Launched In India Today, Quick Review
Vivo is launching Vivo X50, X50 Pro today in an online event at 12 noon. Vivo also launched its newest TWS Neo Earbuds in the event.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X50 Pro has a Gimbal Camera System.
- Vivo also launched its newest TWS Neo Earbuds.
- The pre-bookings open today via a host of offline and online retailers
Vivo has launched the Vivo X50 and Vivo X50 Pro in India today. The smartphones are already launched in China and seem to have mid-range specs. Among the two smartphones, Vivo X50 Pro is the most expensive variant with powerful professional-level cameras.
The key highlight is the price of Vivo X50 and X50 Pro as it takes the mid-range brand Vivo to a flagship segment with the aggressive pricing. These smartphones are more camera-centric and the Vivo X50 Pro has a gimbal-like stabilization.
Vivo also launched its newest TWS Neo Earbuds in the event. They are priced at Rs.5,999.
Vivo X50 & X50 Pro Specs
Both the devices have dual-SIM (Nano) and run on Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.5 on top. Featuring a 6.56-inch full-HD+ ( 1,080×2,376 pixels) AMOLED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate in both, X50 and X50 Pro. The only difference is Vivo X50 Pro has HDR10+ support whereas X50 only has HDR.
Also Read: Realme X50 Pro 5G On Sale Via Flipkart
X50 Pro has Snapdragon 765G SoC with up to 8GB of RAM. The X50 is packed with a 730G SoC and battery power of 4,200 mAh while X50 Pro is packed with a bigger 4,315mAh capacity. They are both supporting 33W fast charging.
Vivo X50 has Frost Blue and Glaze Black color options, whereas the Vivo X50 Pro comes in, Alpha Grey color.
The camera is where the X50 series set themselves apart.
Vivo X50 has a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-MP main camera, a 13-MP portrait camera, an 8-MP wide-angle camera, and a 5-MP macro camera. For the front camera, the Vivo X50 has a 32-MP camera, inside a hole-punch cutout.
On the other hand, X50 Pro has a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-MP main camera, a 13-MP portrait camera, an 8-MP telephoto shooter, and an 8-MP macro camera. For the front camera, the Vivo X50 has a 32-MP camera, inside a hole-punch cutout.
Additionally, Vivo X50 Pro has a gimbal system that reduces camera shaking during videos. An icon in the camera UI shows the gimbal’s movement to let users know when the frame is stable. It also uses software tweaks such as motion-deblur algorithm, continuous focus tracking, and customized sensors to help with video clarity.
The Vivo X50 series also packs an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Vivo X50 And Vivo X50 Pro Price in India
Vivo X50 price in India starts at Rs. 34,990 and the Vivo X50 Pro has been priced at Rs. 49,990.
Both the phones will be available for purchase starting July 24. Whereas the pre-bookings open today via a host of offline and online retailers including Reliance Digital, Croma, Flipkart, Amazon, Vijay Sales, Paytm Mall, and Tata Cliq.
Offers on the Vivo X50 and X50 Pro include a cashback worth up to Rs. 4,000 for HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank cardholders. Furthermore, there is also an assured buyback of up to 65 percent under the Vivo Reward and Upgrade application.
The Vivo X50 and X50 Pro are available in Black Mirror and Liquid Oxygen color option.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 25000
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.