Mi Notebook 14 And Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition Launched In India
It has been years since Xiaomi fans have asked the Chinese tech giant to bring its range of laptops in the country.
Table Of Contents
- 1Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition Specifications
- 2Mi Notebook 14 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi launched the Mi NoteBook 14 in three variants.
- The Mi NoteBook 14 Horizon Edition is offered in two variants.
- The Mi NoteBook 14 will be available in India from June 17.
After keeping waiting for years, Xiaomi has finally unleashed its Mi Notebook 14 series in India that consists of a standard Mi Notebook 14 and a Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition where the latter made its debut in India before any other country might have it.
Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition Specifications
Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition has a premium aluminium and magnesium alloy all-metal construction that gives it a minimalistic design and weighs around 1.35kgs. Starting with the display, it sports a 14″ FHD anti-glare LCD panel with 91% screen-to-body ratio with thin bezels around the edges and 16:9 aspect ratio. With 1000:1 contrast ratio and 178-degrees viewing angle, the display can produce a peak brightness of 250 nits.
The laptop boasts up to 10th-Gen Intel Core i7-10510U processor clocked at up to 4.9GHz. It is bundled with up to 512GB of SSD and 8GB of 2666MHz DDR4 RAM. It is packed with 2GB Nvidia GeForce MX250 GPU that will take care of the graphics processing for casual gaming and light video editing alike.
There’s a chiclet keyboard with a 1.3mm key travel and an exceptional trackpad to go with it. About the I/O ports, it has one Type-C port, two USB 3.1 ports and one HDMI 1.4b port and a large-sized 48Wh battery with 1C fast charging tech capable of juicing up the battery that will juice up the battery at 50% in 30 minutes.
Mi Notebook 14 Specifications
Mi Notebook 14 is the rebranded version of Redmibook 14 Pro that was released in China earlier. Most of the specs are the same including the display. Although the processor is still 10th-Gen, however, it is up to Intel Core i5-1051U and all other features, I/O ports remain the same. An important thing to note is that neither of the two laptops features an in-built webcam, thanks to the tiny bezels.
Talking about pricing, Mi Notebook 14 arrives at Rs 41,999/- (8+256), the higher 8+512GB is available at Rs 44,999/- and finally, the highest 8+255GB plus MX250 GPU is available at Rs 47,999/-. The Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition arrives at Rs 54,999 (Core i5) and Rs 59,999/- (Core i7). The series will go for sales June 17 on Mi.com, Amazon India and offline Mi Stores.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.