Mi Notebook 14 And Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition Launched In India
It has been years since Xiaomi fans have asked the Chinese tech giant to bring its range of laptops in the country.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi launched the Mi NoteBook 14 in three variants.
- The Mi NoteBook 14 Horizon Edition is offered in two variants.
- The Mi NoteBook 14 will be available in India from June 17.
After keeping waiting for years, Xiaomi has finally unleashed its Mi Notebook 14 series in India that consists of a standard Mi Notebook 14 and a Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition where the latter made its debut in India before any other country might have it.
Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition Specifications
Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition has a premium aluminium and magnesium alloy all-metal construction that gives it a minimalistic design and weighs around 1.35kgs. Starting with the display, it sports a 14″ FHD anti-glare LCD panel with 91% screen-to-body ratio with thin bezels around the edges and 16:9 aspect ratio. With 1000:1 contrast ratio and 178-degrees viewing angle, the display can produce a peak brightness of 250 nits.
The laptop boasts up to 10th-Gen Intel Core i7-10510U processor clocked at up to 4.9GHz. It is bundled with up to 512GB of SSD and 8GB of 2666MHz DDR4 RAM. It is packed with 2GB Nvidia GeForce MX250 GPU that will take care of the graphics processing for casual gaming and light video editing alike.
There’s a chiclet keyboard with a 1.3mm key travel and an exceptional trackpad to go with it. About the I/O ports, it has one Type-C port, two USB 3.1 ports and one HDMI 1.4b port and a large-sized 48Wh battery with 1C fast charging tech capable of juicing up the battery that will juice up the battery at 50% in 30 minutes.
Mi Notebook 14 Specifications
Mi Notebook 14 is the rebranded version of Redmibook 14 Pro that was released in China earlier. Most of the specs are the same including the display. Although the processor is still 10th-Gen, however, it is up to Intel Core i5-1051U and all other features, I/O ports remain the same. An important thing to note is that neither of the two laptops features an in-built webcam, thanks to the tiny bezels.
Talking about pricing, Mi Notebook 14 arrives at Rs 41,999/- (8+256), the higher 8+512GB is available at Rs 44,999/- and finally, the highest 8+255GB plus MX250 GPU is available at Rs 47,999/-. The Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition arrives at Rs 54,999 (Core i5) and Rs 59,999/- (Core i7). The series will go for sales June 17 on Mi.com, Amazon India and offline Mi Stores.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.