Intelligence Agencies Have Asked Central Govt To Ban These 52 Chinese Apps
Due to the ongoing unrest between India and China, the Indian Intelligence Agencies have asked PM Narendra Modi and the Central Government to ban 52 Chinese apps.
Highlights of the Story
- Indian Intelligence Agencies have asked to ban 52 Chinese apps in India.
- The list includes apps from Tencent as well as Shareit, TikTok, LIKE, and others.
- TikTok, Vigo Video, SHAREit, Shein are among the Chinese apps that contribute to India’s economy.
As per the latest update from the Indian Intelligence Agencies, they have asked the Central Government of India to ban 52 Chinese mobile apps in India as they engage in a huge dump of user data and can be misused.
In a request to the PM Narendra Modi, the agencies have asked to issue advisories against 52 apps from China which although is a step towards giving the Indian manufacturers and developers a boost, however, the compounding effect of the growing unrest between India and China is also one of the reasons why Indians have been asked to boycott Chinese apps.
All this was sparked due to the latest intrusion by the Chinese troops in Ladakh that has resulted in ongoing unrest between China and India. This is why the Chinese smartphone maker OPPO had to cancel the launch event scheduled on June 17.
Also Read: Remove China Apps Goes Viral In India
With that being said, the Indian Intelligence Agencies have targeted a few Chinese apps including the bigwigs in the social media section that includes LIKE, TikTok, Bigo Live, Weibo, Vigo Video, Helo and others have been asked to ban for Indian users. Additionally, ecommerce apps like ClubFactory, Shien, and Romwe are also flagged along with beauty and photo enhancement applications such as Wonder Camera, Perfect Corp, Photo Wonder, BeautyPlus and others have been listed by the agency.
Talking about the ongoing boycott Chinese apps campaign, apps like DU Browser, CM Browser, APUS Browser, and UC Browser have also been asked to be banned in the country. The same goes for UC News and NewsDog which are two of the popular China apps where both act as a major news aggregator. Apart from that, the Indian intelligence agencies have also listed Xiaomi Mi Video Call as one of the 52 China Apps that will meet its fate soon.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…