Realme X50 Pro 5G On Sale Via Flipkart
Realme X50 Pro 5G sale will be live in India only on Flipkart and Realme India Website. The range starts from Rs 39,999 till Rs 47,999 for the 12GB+128GB variant model.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme X50 Pro 5G will go on sale live today from noon only on Flipkart.
- Realme X50 Pro 5G Sale will start with the initial price of Rs 39,999 for the 6GB + 128GB storage option.
- Realme X50 Pro 5G will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
The China originated leading mobile company – Realme has come up with its next flagship mobile – Realme X50 Pro 5G for sale in India. The sale is set to go live at noon today and the Realme X50 Pro 5G could be purchased via Flipkart or the Realme website.
Realme X50 Pro 5G is supported by a Qualcomm most powerful Snapdragon 865 SoC and is backed with a 4,200 mAh battery to keep it running for long.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Price and Offers online
Recently the company has revised the prices for Realme X50 Pro 5G. The prices hiked by Rs 3000/- for each variant. Resulting from which, the base model with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage now is labeled with a price tag of Rs 39,999/-. Whereas, the other variant with 8GB and 12GB RAM can be purchased at Rs 41,999/- and Rs 46,999/- respectively.
Various payment gateways have many exciting offers for their usual customers that could be availed during cart checkout on Flipkart. Buyers can avail 5% off with their Axis Bank Buzz credit card. Moreover, there is a flat Rs75/- discount when payment is done through UPI or Rupay debit card. Lastly, banks offering no-cost EMIs starting at Rs 3,500/- are also listed on Flipkart.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Specifications
This smartphone is assembled with a 6.4 inches Full HD+(2400x1080p) display with a top-left corner portion dedicated to the punch-hole camera setup. Interestingly, the screen-to-body ratio is 92%. Realme X50 Pro 5G runs on Android v10 with Realme UI skinned over the top of it. The smartphone is available with storage of up to 12GB+256GB.
Talking of the camera optics embossed within this handset, the Realme 50 Pro 5G features a quad-camera setup at the rear-back body. The setup consists of 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 as the primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with up to 119 degrees field of view, 12MP telephoto lens with up to 20x hybrid zoom, and lastly a 2MP B&W portrait camera.
For selfie and video capture purposes, the handset posses a dual-camera setup comprising of 32MP Sony IMX 616 sensor, and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera. The device is powered by a 4,200mAh battery with 65W fast charging support.
The price hike of Rs 3000/- for every variant might churn trouble in getting leads as due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the audience may refrain from spending so much amount for any Chinese based company’s mobile phone. Besides posing great features, this phone will stand as a competition against OnePlus Nord which may also take away many new buyers looking for a potential smartphone. Rest, it will be a great offering for the loyal buyers of Realme.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.