Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max To Go On Sale Today
Xiaomi after so much delay due to the COVID-19 pandemic has finally pushed the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max for sale from today via leading eCommerce marketplace.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max to go on sale today at 12 noon via Amazon and MI.com
- It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G.
- The base model comes with 6GB RAM + 64 GB Storage at Rs 16,999.
The China-based company Xiaomi has released the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max for sale in India through MI.com and Amazon.in. From today 12 noon onwards, the sale will be live. Mobile will be available in three trendy colour options – Aurora Blue, Glacier White, and Interstellar Black. This “Aura Balance” symmetrical design balance based smartphone is powered by a 720G processor coupled with 8GB RAM.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max has a quad-camera setup at the rear body consisting of a 64MP primary shooter. The front has a 6.67 Full HD+ display with waterdrop style notch on the top consisting of the selfies camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Price And Sale Offers In India
Recently, the company is seeing a boost in sales and has hiked the amount of each model with Rs 500. Now the starting price has been revised to Rs 16,999/- for the 6GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage variant. The same revision continues for other variants where the 6GB+128 GB storage variant now costs Rs 18,499 while the 8GB RAM+128GB internal storage option is listed at the price of Rs 19,999.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
Seeing at the previous patterns of global price hike, this was the second revision. The MRP has risen up to Rs 2000 from its original price. The sales offer on Amazon includes Airtel double data benefit with Rs 298 and Rs 398 unlimited pack. Customers could also go for the no-cost EMI options as well from the available service providers listed there. Adding to that, Amazon prime members can leverage their privileges to get a five percent discount when using Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is in compliance with Aura balance design with major focus given to symmetry. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor. This smartphone features 6.67 inches 20:9 (Biggest Xiaomi screen ever) display.
Coming to the camera optics, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max features a quad-camera setup which includes a 64 MP primary camera, 8 MP ultra-wide camera, 5 MP macro camera, and lastly a 2 MP depth sensor. With a waterdrop style notch on the top consisting of the selfie camera of 32 MP.
This phone will consist of up to 8 GB RAM and 128GB UFS2.1 storage (expandable). Supported by 5,020 mAh battery with a 33W fast charger. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and P2i splash-proof coating.
If you are looking for a mediocre range phone with subtle features and long battery life, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max could be considered in the list.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.