Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series To Launch On August 5
South Korean tech giant – Samsung has notified the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series will be in the upcoming Galaxy Unpacked event to be held on August 5.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung has revealed the launch of its Samsung Galaxy Note 20 on August 5
- The launch will happen in the Galaxy Unpacked event that will take place at 10 AM ET (7.30 pm IST) and users can watch live streaming through Samsung.com.
- Expected price will be around $949 which is approximately 71,000 INR.
The South Korean tech giant is all set to launch its next flagship Note series on August 5 at the Galaxy Unpacked event. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will be the major highlight of the whole event. The event, as declared, will be held on August 5 starting at 7.30 PM IST streaming live on Samsung.com.
The company has made a global announcement by posting, “Join us for a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5 to explore our latest Galaxy Devices ecosystem designed to empower your life” in one of their blogs. Samsung has followed the trend of online launch events to avoid the spread of coronavirus.
Along with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Launch, there will be multiple other models that also get featured on the same platform. Along with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series, the other models could be Galaxy Fold 2 and the 5G version of Galaxy Z Flip.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Specifications
Out of all the variants of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series, it is rumored that the most expensive smartphone would be Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. The device is supposed to come with a glazing 6.9 inches long quad HD+ AMOLED Infinity O-Display screen with a resolution of 3040px1440p. Colour options for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 could be black, Copper, White/Grey, and Mint Green.
Read Also: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Review
The smartphone is supposed to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC processor. The device will have a quad-camera setup on the rear body featuring a 108MP primary camera, followed by a 12MP wide-angle lens, 13 MP periscopic lens, and lastly a 3D time-of-flight sensor.
Besides the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, the company could also launch its second series of foldable smartphones. The Galaxy Fold 2 supposedly could be embedded with a 7.7 inches display inside with a 120Hz refresh rate and 6.23 inches display on the outside.
Read More: Samsung Galaxy S10 vs S10+
This event will be a treat to the viewer as the company is going to launch its first foldable smartphone which has the display with a 120Hz refresh rate. This time it would be bigger and better than the predecessor, 0.4 inches bigger on the inside and 1.63 inches bigger on the outside. Let’s wait and see what the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Launch has got to get unpacked from its hood.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.