Airtel’s New 289 Prepaid Plan Features Free ZEE5 Premium
Airtel has now announced a new prepaid plan offering a free ZEE5 content costing only Rs.289.
Highlights of the Story
- Airtel offers a new prepaid plan via its website.
- The new prepaid plan allows access to Zee5 Premium for 28 days.
- It also offers 100 SMS/day and unlimited calling.
Airtel has recently offered a new prepaid recharge plan for its users to enjoy. This all-new Airtel Rs 289 Prepaid Plan, includes access to ZEE5 Premium for 28 days along with 1.5GB/day.
In addition to the Rs. 289 prepaid plan, the telecom operator has brought an Rs. 79 top-up voucher that also offers Zee5 Premium subscription for 30 days. Zee5 normally offers its paid access at Rs. 99 a month. This is a great deal for its user to save some bucks and have better options from the operator.
Shashwat Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Bharti Airtel said: “With the massive surge in consumption of digital content on smartphones, Airtel’s new prepaid packs make it simpler for millions of customers to access rich content from ZEE5 without having to worry about managing separate subscription charges. Our users can enjoy this exclusive content offering on Airtel 4G, which has been consistently rated as India’s top mobile network for video by global experts.”
This plan allows access to the OTT platform’s catalog for the time of the plan’s validity. Customers recharging with the Airtel Rs. 289 prepaid plan gets unlimited local, STD, and roaming calls in addition to 1.5GB high-speed daily data access and 100 SMS messages per day for 28 days. Along with ZEE5 Premium access, it also offers Airtel Xstream Premium subscription with over 400 live TV channels and various movies. The plan also has Wynk access and free online courses for one year via Shaw Academy.
Previously, Airtel offered the same plan of Rs.289 with 1GB data and unlimited voice calling benefits for 48 days. However, the telecom operator ultimately discontinued the original Rs. 289 prepaid plan and has now replaced it with fresh benefits. This new recharge prepaid plan is now available on its official site.
Airtel recently said that all the postpaid mobile customers on Rs 499 and above plans are designated as Platinum customers.
The new top-up plans will be available on the Digital Store on the Airtel Thanks app, the company said in a statement sent on Tuesday.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.