Realme 6i Launch In India Expected On 14 July, Reveals Flipkart Listing
Flipkart’s now-deleted listing reveals Realme 6i debut in India alongside the Realme C11. Realme 6i India model is likely to be a rebranded version of Realme 6s.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme 6i is said to come under the mid-price segment.
- The handset will reportedly launch alongside Realme C11 in India.
- Realme 6i has been tipped to be powered by MediaTek Helio G90T SoC.
Realme hasn’t yet provided any details about the Realme 6i, but Flipkart on Friday briefly showed off the launch details of the new Realme phone. Though, it was taken down eventually from the app. It is said to be a rebranded version of Realme 6s and is in the mid-price segment.
Realme 6s that was launched in Europe back in May. The Realme 6i model also arrived in Myanmar in March with a distinct list of specifications over on Flipkart. The tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore, tweeted with an image “Realme 6i Flipkart’s Most Powerful Mid-rangers under 15k.” The image points towards a launch on July 14th.
If this is to be believed, this launch will happen alongside the launch of Realme C11. The Realme 6i launch in India is scheduled for July 14th at 1 pm.
Realme 6i Expected Specs
The phone is said to have a MediaTek Helio G90T SoC. It is also packed with a display with a 90Hz refresh rate. Realme 6i is tipped to come with a quad-camera setup. Wherein, the main camera has a 48MP sensor. It will be available in a single 4GB + 64GB storage variant.
Many of these specs are almost like 6s, so we can also expect it to have a 6.5-inch full-HD+ hole-punch display and a 4,300mAh battery. This Realme 6i could be under Rs.15,000 in India.
Last week, the Realme 6i alleged image surfaced online and it was similar to the phone that was listed by Flipkart.
Also read: Realme Mobile Price List In India
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.