How To Make A Stylus Pen At Home?
In a few simples steps, learn how to make a stylus pen at home.
Highlights of the Story
- Why do you need a stylus pen?
- How can you make a stylus pen at home?
- Simple steps to make a DIY stylus pen
Are you still wondering to make some detailed paintings on your mobile phone? Then, this is the time to switch for a stylus pen. Sometimes the size of your finger stops you to make some linear figures on your phone. Using pen and paper for drawing is too old fashioned and if you have a large screen on the phone then there is no need to carry paper and pen with you. With the help of stylus pen, you can easily start drawing in the notepad of your phone and drag your views into pictures. Watch this video to know the few simple steps make a stylus pen at home.
Sometimes, buying a stylus pen would cost a little more and this is the reason why most of us take a step back from it. Now you can easily create your own stylus pen at home, which works the same as the normal pen. The best part about this stylus pen is that it is completely made up of recyclable material, however; it does not have any extra feature as the brand-new stylus pen has, but if you want it for normal use then it would work fantastically.
- Any Plastic Body Pen
Read More: How To Make A Phone Stand At Home?
Steps to Make a Stylus Pen at Home
- Step 1: Remove the ink refill from the pen and open it from the upper part and the lower part.
- Step 2: Take the wire and measure it with the body of the pen. You need to take the length of the wire more than the body of the pen.
- Step 3: Now remove the plastic coating from the wire with the help of scissor and pull out a string of copper wire from it.
- Step 4: Put the copper wire on both the ends of the pen from outside and then put the caps over the wire so that it will not come out from the body.
- Step 5: Take some cotton and roll it according to the instruction given in the video. Roll the cotton with the help of water and put it at one end of the pen.
- Step 6: Close the lower cap ensuring that some part of the cotton would be outside the hole of the cap.
- Step 7: Remove the extra cotton from the upper part.
Voila! Your Stylus pen is ready for use and now you can draw some amazing paintings with the help of it.
List of other materials you can use
- Cotton bud or Q-tip
A cotton bud can come in handy while designing a stylus pen. You can replace the messy cotton with a manageable cotton bud.
You can put it inside the pen to create a soft nib for your pen. You can then follow the above process as usual.
- Arrowhead Eraser
An assorted arrowhead eraser can also play an efficient role in the nib of the pen. You can include a pencil eraser as a stylus pen. You just need to attach it to a sharp object to keep it steady.
It holds on ink for a lasting time too. It has less absorbency property so it will last longer than its cotton alternatives.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi