How To Make A Stylus Pen At Home?
In a few simples steps, learn how to make a stylus pen at home.
Highlights of the Story
- Why do you need a stylus pen?
- How can you make a stylus pen at home?
- Simple steps to make a DIY stylus pen
Are you still wondering to make some detailed paintings on your mobile phone? Then, this is the time to switch for a stylus pen. Sometimes the size of your finger stops you to make some linear figures on your phone. Using pen and paper for drawing is too old fashioned and if you have a large screen on the phone then there is no need to carry paper and pen with you. With the help of stylus pen, you can easily start drawing in the notepad of your phone and drag your views into pictures. Watch this video to know the few simple steps make a stylus pen at home.
Sometimes, buying a stylus pen would cost a little more and this is the reason why most of us take a step back from it. Now you can easily create your own stylus pen at home, which works the same as the normal pen. The best part about this stylus pen is that it is completely made up of recyclable material, however; it does not have any extra feature as the brand-new stylus pen has, but if you want it for normal use then it would work fantastically.
- Any Plastic Body Pen
Read More: How To Make A Phone Stand At Home?
Steps to Make a Stylus Pen at Home
- Step 1: Remove the ink refill from the pen and open it from the upper part and the lower part.
- Step 2: Take the wire and measure it with the body of the pen. You need to take the length of the wire more than the body of the pen.
- Step 3: Now remove the plastic coating from the wire with the help of scissor and pull out a string of copper wire from it.
- Step 4: Put the copper wire on both the ends of the pen from outside and then put the caps over the wire so that it will not come out from the body.
- Step 5: Take some cotton and roll it according to the instruction given in the video. Roll the cotton with the help of water and put it at one end of the pen.
- Step 6: Close the lower cap ensuring that some part of the cotton would be outside the hole of the cap.
- Step 7: Remove the extra cotton from the upper part.
Voila! Your Stylus pen is ready for use and now you can draw some amazing paintings with the help of it.
List of other materials you can use
- Cotton bud or Q-tip
A cotton bud can come in handy while designing a stylus pen. You can replace the messy cotton with a manageable cotton bud.
You can put it inside the pen to create a soft nib for your pen. You can then follow the above process as usual.
- Arrowhead Eraser
An assorted arrowhead eraser can also play an efficient role in the nib of the pen. You can include a pencil eraser as a stylus pen. You just need to attach it to a sharp object to keep it steady.
It holds on ink for a lasting time too. It has less absorbency property so it will last longer than its cotton alternatives.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.