Are you still wondering about making some detailed paintings on your mobile phone? Then, this is the time to switch for a stylus pen. Sometimes your finger size stops you from making some linear figures on your phone. Using pen and paper for drawing is too old fashioned, and if you have a large screen on the phone, then there is no need to carry paper and pen with you. Moreover, with the help of a stylus pen, you can quickly start drawing in your phone’s notepad and drag your views into pictures. Watch this video to know the few simple steps make a stylus pen at home.
Sometimes, buying a stylus pen would cost a little more, which is why most of us take a step back from it. However, you can easily create your stylus pen at home, which works like the regular pen. The best part about this stylus pen is that it is wholly made of recyclable material. However, it does not have any extra features as the brand-new stylus pen has, but if you want it for everyday use, then it would work especially.
- Any Plastic Body Pen
Read More: How To Make A Phone Stand At Home?
Steps to Make a Stylus Pen at Home
- Step 1: Remove the ink refill from the pen and open it from the upper part and the lower part.
- Step 2: Take the wire and measure it with the body of the pen. You need to take the length of the wire more than the body of the pen.
- Step 3: Now remove the plastic coating from the wire with the help of scissor and pull out a string of copper wire from it.
- Step 4: Put the copper wire on both the ends of the pen from outside and then put the caps over the wire so that it will not come out from the body.
- Step 5: Take some cotton and roll it according to the instruction given in the video. Roll the cotton with the help of water and put it at one end of the pen.
- Step 6: Close the lower cap ensuring that some part of the cotton would be outside the hole of the cap.
- Step 7: Remove the extra cotton from the upper part.
Voila! Your Stylus pen is ready for use, and now you can draw some fantastic paintings with the help of it.
Why do you need a stylus pen?
Does using a stylus serve any purpose? Isn’t it just a way to look a little more classy when you use your smartphone with a stylus?
Using a stylus can help you be more accurate when you type and swipe on any touchscreen device. When you want to highlight and select specific text (like a phone number hidden in text), it can also help you do so more precisely. For example, you might have had trouble highlighting a phone number hidden in a lot of text.
With a stylus, you can use apps that allow you to draw or write on the screen. Isn’t the use of tools a sign that humans have evolved? If so, doesn’t that make people who eat pizza with a fork advanced eaters and people who use styluses are the most advanced tech users?
We say that people who use a stylus to write on their phones or tablets are more advanced. We also say that people who use a pen and a stylus together are well on their way to becoming the world’s best at communicating with each other.
List of other materials you can use
- Cotton bud or Q-tip
A cotton bud can come in handy while designing a stylus pen. You can replace the messy cotton with a manageable cotton bud.
You can put it inside the pen to create a soft nib for your pen. You can then follow the above process as usual.
- Arrowhead Eraser
An assorted arrowhead eraser can also play an efficient role in the nib of the pen. You can include a pencil eraser as a stylus pen. You just need to attach it to a sharp object to keep it steady.
It holds on ink for a lasting time too. It has less absorbency property so it will last longer than its cotton alternatives.