We have been constantly eyeing on the rapid sales of smartph0nes in the market. For business, regular day-to-day usage, studying, or for just entertainment, smartphones have become a necessity. With that comes the need for the accessories for your smartphones including mobile covers, screen protection glasses. Mobile Phone stand is also very helpful, especially when you are watching a movie, or reading your notes on the device. But where to get one from if you cannot go out, like during the lockdown period?
Also Read: How to sanitize your phone at home?
Watch this video till the end to make your own DIY phone stand at home with waste materials easily available.
Requirements: One empty toilet paper roll, colourful art paper, cutter, one fevicol.
- Take the size of an empty roll and cut the art paper of that size. This art paper is used to cover the roll.
- Now, press the cylindrical roll to flatten it a bit.
- Do the markings on the roll as shown in the video and cut along the markings.
- Make the same markings on the opposite side of the roll and cut this side as well as per the markings.
- Place your phone between the ends cut to check if it is balanced right.
- Now, cut the front side of the roll as shown.
- Paste the art paper on the roll to cover it properly.
- Cut the extra paper and the phone stand is ready to use.
Requirements: Rectangular cardboard, scale, cutter.
- Mark the centre of the cardboard with a scale.
- Do the markings as shown in the video to create a triangular cutout.
- Partially cut the centre of the cardboard.
- Cut along the markings as shown.
- Cover the cardboard with the art paper to give it a look.
- The stand is ready to use.
That’s it. Your DIY stands are ready to use made using simple hacks at home.