We have been constantly eyeing on the rapid sales of smartph0nes in the market. For business, regular day-to-day usage, studying, or for just entertainment, smartphones have become a necessity. With that comes the need for the accessories for your smartphones including mobile covers, screen protection glasses. Mobile Phone stand is also very helpful, especially when you are watching a movie, or reading your notes on the device. But where to get one from if you cannot go out, like during the lockdown period?
Also Read: How to sanitize your phone at home?
Watch this video till the end to make your own DIY phone stand at home with waste materials easily available.
Requirements: One empty toilet paper roll, colourful art paper, cutter, one fevicol.
- Take the size of an empty roll and cut the art paper of that size. This art paper is used to cover the roll.
- Now, press the cylindrical roll to flatten it a bit.
- Do the markings on the roll as shown in the video and cut along the markings.
- Make the same markings on the opposite side of the roll and cut this side as well as per the markings.
- Place your phone between the ends cut to check if it is balanced right.
- Now, cut the front side of the roll as shown.
- Paste the art paper on the roll to cover it properly.
- Cut the extra paper and the phone stand is ready to use.
Requirements: Rectangular cardboard, scale, cutter.
- Mark the centre of the cardboard with a scale.
- Do the markings as shown in the video to create a triangular cutout.
- Partially cut the centre of the cardboard.
- Cut along the markings as shown.
- Cover the cardboard with the art paper to give it a look.
- The stand is ready to use.
That’s it. Your DIY stands are ready to use made using simple hacks at home.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.