Learn to Make Phone Stand At Home
We have been constantly eyeing on the rapid sales of smartph0nes in the market. For business, regular day-to-day usage, studying, or for just entertainment, smartphones have become a necessity. With that comes the need for the accessories for your smartphones including mobile covers, screen protection glasses. Mobile Phone stand is also very helpful, especially when you are watching a movie, or reading your notes on the device. But where to get one from if you cannot go out, like during the lockdown period?
Also Read: How to sanitize your phone at home?
Watch this video till the end to make your own DIY phone stand at home with waste materials easily available.
Requirements: One empty toilet paper roll, colourful art paper, cutter, one fevicol.
- Take the size of an empty roll and cut the art paper of that size. This art paper is used to cover the roll.
- Now, press the cylindrical roll to flatten it a bit.
- Do the markings on the roll as shown in the video and cut along the markings.
- Make the same markings on the opposite side of the roll and cut this side as well as per the markings.
- Place your phone between the ends cut to check if it is balanced right.
- Now, cut the front side of the roll as shown.
- Paste the art paper on the roll to cover it properly.
- Cut the extra paper and the phone stand is ready to use.
Requirements: Rectangular cardboard, scale, cutter.
- Mark the centre of the cardboard with a scale.
- Do the markings as shown in the video to create a triangular cutout.
- Partially cut the centre of the cardboard.
- Cut along the markings as shown.
- Cover the cardboard with the art paper to give it a look.
- The stand is ready to use.
That’s it. Your DIY stands are ready to use made using simple hacks at home.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.