- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹46,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹46,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹46,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Vivo X50’s camera setup is the USP of the phone. It possesses a powerful camera setup that outshines some of its competitors while giving users a true-to-professional photography experience.
- 33W FlashCharge 2.0 technology
- Excellent battery life
- 90Hz refresh rate
- There’s no 3.5mm headphone jack
- No memory card slot
- Underwhelming processor
- A bit Expensive
Vivo has redefined mobile photography with the latest Vivo X50. The phone is equipped with a sleek design with an Ultra O Screen AMOLED panel on-board along with a stunning quad-camera setup at the back that looks super stylish and powerful packed with professional-quality OIS stabilization. With eloquent and elegant colours, Vivo X50 is a premium mid-range phone sporting Snapdragon 730 chipset along with a giant 4,200 mAh battery bundled with 33W FastCharge 2.0.
Vivo X50 Price in India
Vivo unravelled the flamboyant Vivo X50 at a price tag of Rs.34,990/- for its 8GB+128GB variant. The higher Vivo X50 (8GB+256GB) fetches a price tag of Rs.37,990/-. The device is already up for pre-orders on the Vivo India website and Amazon India through July 23 followed by its first sale on July 24.
Vivo X50 has a sleek design that looks elegant and alluring. At the front, Vivo has squashed the size of bezels while the chin is at a minimal 2.8mm. A punch-hole camera sits on top-left at 3.96mm in diameter. Overall, the phone has a 7.55mm thickness for its Glaze Black variant while the sleek Frosted Blue variant is at a minimal 7.49mm weighing at 171.5g, 1.5g less than the Glaze Blue variant. The rear gives an outstanding texture no matter what colour you choose from black to gunmetal on the black variant while the frosted blue variant shows shimmering colours with opal hues.
Vivo X50 puts off pretty well with its 6.5-inch FHD+ notch-less display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz screen response rate. Nothing is obstructing the display except a very tiny punch-hole to the top-left corner. The display users Sunlight Display algorithms producing a brightness ranging from 1.9 nits to 13000 nits making it a perfect companion for viewing at any time. The display has a 2.D Ultra O Screen AMOLED panel supporting HDR10+ for deeper blacks and brighter whites and promises a higher dynamic range. Plus, it is DCI-P3 Color Gamut support producing richer screen colours.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 boosts the performance of a high-end processor while remaining drawing less power allowing users to throw a few apps and graphics-intensive games like PUBG Mobile. Vivo X50 runs on the latest Android 10-based FuntouchOS 10.5 which gives it a wide array of features from both Android 10 and the custom-made FuntouchOS 10.5. Vivo X50 is available in two storage options i.e., 8GB+128GB and 8+256GB. There’s no expandability with X50 although users can pair it with the cloud.
Vivo X50 doesn’t make any compromises when it comes to its camera setup. It has a brilliant 48MP primary camera with 8MP Super Wide-angle cam plus a 13MP Professional Portrait cam and a 2MP Dedicated Macro Sensor at the back. The OIS Stabilization System mounted on the primary sensor can capture videos at crystal clear resolution with maximum stability. It has a Superb Night Camera thanks to the IMX598 primary sensor capable of taking 10% higher light than IMX582. The Motion AF Tracking keeps your subject in focus at all times. The Super Wide-angle camera takes snaps at a 120° field of view while the Super Macro Camera captures details of any subject at just 1.5cm. The 32MP front camera setup takes its photography to the next level housed in a tiny 3.96mm punch-hole.
Vivo V50 is powered by a colossal 4,200 mAh battery that offers more than a day’s worth of battery life even on a mix of moderate to heavy usage. It is backed with a 33W FlashCharge 2.0 tech that juices up the battery at a whopping 33W (11V at 3A) without pumping the breaks on your quest.
Vivo X50 is undoubtedly a powerful device for mobile photography. With a powerful camera setup, an elegant mid-range processor, and a giant battery coupled with a fast charging tech, the phone does manage to bring almost the right mix of the formula that has created a much-anticipated base of users eagerly waiting to try their hands on it. But it does come with a few cons with the processor being one of the underpowered ones when compared to its Pro variant which has a Snapdragon 765G.