Make A LightBox at Home in 3 Simple Steps
Now create this photo lightbox at your home with some of the recyclable products.
Highlights of the Story
- Make a DIY lightbox at home
- Materials Required – Cardboard Box, White papers, Glue
Do you have the passion of clicking some great pictures? Well, you are one of those people who love perfection and have some creative minds. A photo studio or a professional photo studio is one of those types of products that you must include in the whole inventory of your photography kit. Even, there are some of the photographers who consider that if you do not have a photo studio in your photography kit you can never go for some insider photography clicks which plays a very important role in making your skills professional.
Sometimes the condition would not allow you to take some great pictures. The main reason behind it is that a perfect photo needs a good exposure and moderate lighting, which is quite rare if we look at the normal surroundings. However, if you have a lightbox in your photography it then you can easily click some great pictures even inside your office. Now, if we talk about the usability then it is one of the most usable products; especially, for those sellers who want to represent their products and want to display them.
Now you can create this photo box at your home with some of the recyclable products; which is one of the key highlights of this product. However, with this homemade photo lightbox, you can easily click some great pictures.
Also Check: How to Make A Stylus Pen At Home?
- Cardboard Box
- White papers
Steps to Make Photo Box
- In the first step, you need to cut out the foldable lids of the cardboard box. Now you need to make some measured cut out for which you can consider the video given above.
- Once, you get the marking and cut out then you have to do the same for all the three sides of it.
- For better exposure and lighting, you need to paste white paper on those cut sides so that it would also create a simple look for the photo box.
- In the last step, you need to put a plain white paper inside the photo box so that it will converge the light in a proper direction.
Hola! You have successfully created a photo box for your photography kit. For more interesting DIY hacks you can stay connected with Cashify and we will take these types of amazing and useful DIY tricks for you.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.