OnePlus Nord Launched in India
OnePlus Nord launch kicked off live at 7.30 pm IST revealing it as a flagship first-ever budget phone with all essential features designed and produced by the company.
Highlights of the Story
- Chinese mobile maker OnePlus has finally launched OnePlus Nord that will target the budget-premium smartphone buyer.
- The much-awaited OnePlus Nord AR Launch Event revealed that OnePlus Nord Launch price will be INR 24,999/-.
- OnePlus Nord key specs include 5G support, powered by Snapdragon 765G SoC, and quad-rear camera with 48MP primary lens.
The much-awaited OnePlus Nord launch has finally taken off at 7.30 pm IST with Carl Pei, Director at OnePlus, on the stage as the host of the first of its kind, an AR(Augmented Reality)-powered launch. Pei discussed the success and great positive feedback received for OnePlus 8. He added that the company patiently listened and listed all the feedback and tried to overcome them in this recent launch.
Also Read: Confirmed: OnePlus Nord To Have Six Cameras
Moving on to the launch, Pei exclaimed that OnePlus Nord has embarked the company back to its roots. Pei added that this company’s invention is targeted to serve the mid-range segment buyers.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
The much anticipated phone went through various leaks and render showoffs. Finally, OnePlus Nord launch in India has opened up the box of specifications about OnePlus Nord. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 756G chipset and will be available in two color gradients – Gray Onyx and Marble Blue.
OnePlus Nord launch became an eye-catcher when Pei showcased the mobile. The smartphone was glaring with a 6.44-inch full HD+ Fluid AMOLED screen featuring a refresh rate of 90Hz. It boards up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB internal storage. The RAM is LPDDR4X. Also, the onboard storage is UFS 2.1.
Moving on to the camera optics, Oneplus Nord is equipped with a quad-rear camera setup in vertical alignment which is headlined by a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle snapper, a 2MP macro lens, and lastly a 5MP depth sensor for offering bokeh effect. The front screen features two punch-hole cutouts which outline a 32MP primary selfies camera along with an 8MP wide-angle camera.
When it comes to enhancing the user experience and engagement with the phone, Oneplus Nord comes pre-installed with Google Messages, Duo, and other essential phone apps. The smartphone software is based on Android v10 with OxygenOS v10.5 skin on the top of it.
Furthermore, the smartphone is fueled with a 4,115mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast-charging technology. Pei claimed that with this technology the phone will reach from 0% to 70% in just 30 minutes of constant charging. The company revealed that the earbuds will weigh 4.6 grams each and the charging case would weigh 36 grams only.
OnePlus Nord Launch Price in India
OnePlus Nord Launch in India with a starting price of INR 24,999 for the base variant incorporating 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Then comes the other storage variants with 8GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage costing INR 27,999. Lastly, the option with 12GB+256GB storage tagged with price label INR 29,999.
After OnePlus 8 success, the company has many expectations from Indian buyers for a positive response to the recently launched Oneplus Nord. Amid the anti-Chinese sentiments and refrained Indian buyers from making unnecessary expenses due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the smartphone may face some challenges in reaching the predicted sales milestone within a stipulated timeframe.
Above everything, Oneplus Nord was a much-awaited smartphone in the Indian market and the launch has proved that the expectations are fulfilled by the company as the earlier teasers and documentary claimed.
Also read: Best Vivo Mobile Phones
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.