Confirmed: OnePlus Nord To Have Six Cameras
OnePlus Nord is going to get launched on July 21 with a quad-rear setup and dual-camera set up in front.
Highlights of the Story
- The company, OnePlus confirms house to six cameras on Oneplus Nord.
- OnePlus Nord will have the same primary camera as that of OnePlus 8.
- OnePlus Nord is confirmed to be launched on July 21 in an AR event.
OnePlus Nord is soon going to hit the market, expectedly on July 21 with four cameras in a rear-mounted setup and two front cameras. Ahead of the release of the upcoming Onplus’s flagship first-ever reasonable mobile, Oneplus Nord camera’s physical/hardware configuration has been revealed by the company itself.
Imaging Director of OnePlus Nord, Simon Liu, in one of his blog confirms that the phone will have a quad-rear mounted camera setup comprising a 48MP primary lens, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. Moreover, on the front display, there would be a 32MP selfies camera assisted with a secondary ultra-wide-angle lens to offer a wider view to capture.
OnePlus Nord Cameras
Talking about much buzzed OnePlus Nord Cameras, the primary rear-camera uses Sony IMX586 sensor with an amazing wider aperture of f/1.75 with OIS support for stable image capture. Liu writes for the same in his blog saying, “We’ve also developed a range of software enhancements for it that make it incredible to use, such as fine-tuning its image processing in a range of scenarios,”
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M01s Launched In India
OnePlus Nord, as confirmed, will come up with two selfie camera complementing each other. First will be 32MP primary camera embossed with a secondary lens with a 105-degree field-of-view. It is usually known fact that a product becomes a finished good after the review of the predecessor models is implemented in the upcoming series. The same was the case with OnePlus Nord, where the company has incorporated an additional selfie camera based on the feedback from its customers.
OnePlus Nord Specifications and Launch Date
It is very well rumoured that OnePlus Nord is expected to sport a 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a display resolution of 2400×1080 pixels. Additionally, the smartphone might be encapsulated with a refresh rate of 90Hz. The image leaks have hinted that the phone may feature a dual-punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
The phone is confirmed to be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC coupled with an Adreno 620 GPU. This power center of the smartphone is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Hopefully, there would be many other storage variants the company might launch.
Detailing on the OnePlus Nord Cameras, the smartphone is confirmed to have quad-rear camera setup housing a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro lens, and lastly, a 5MP depth sensor for bokeh effect. Coming on to the front OnePlus Nord camera, the phone will sport a 32MP primary snapper along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor offering up to 105-degree field-of-view.
OnePlus Nord is expected to come with a 4,300mAh battery with a provision for 30W blazing-fast charge support. The smartphone is confirmed to be launched on July 21 with OnePlus Buds in an AR event scheduled to start at 7.30 PM IST.
OnePlus Nord is going to be the next flagship mobile of the company which is expected to be available at an economical cost as compared to other series. This much-awaited smartphone is aimed to target customers who want a smartphone with flagship specs and no remarkable hefty price. The company recently launched the invited for the world’s first-ever AR launch. It is first of its kind and many buyers are enthusiastic about its prices and availability.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.