Redmi Note 9 Launched In India
Redmi has launched its third entry in the Note 9 series, called Redmi Note 9. It will be available for purchase from its online store and e-commerce partners on July 24th.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 9 comes with MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
- It will be on sale from 24th July at 12 noon.
- Note 9 has a bigger battery of 5020 mAh.
Redmi’s online launch event took place today at noon releasing the details on its new smartphone. Redmi Note 9 launched today is part of a trilogy of the Note 9 series. Wherein, the Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max went on sale earlier this year.
Redmi’s CMO Anuj Sharma started the event by announcing that the manufacturing of 99% of their phones takes place in India. It was also ranked as No. 1 selling Android Phone globally for Q1 2020.
He states with Redmi Note 9 the users will get better gaming, better battery, and immersive experience along with an all-new design.
Redmi Note 9 Specifications
In respect to design, Redmi Note 9, follows the same sleek stylish design of Note 9 Pro. It also follows the philosophy of the Aura Balance design. The fingerprint reader is seamlessly together with the rear camera module. The phone also has a dual-SIM (nano) slot.
The Redmi Note 9 has 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) Dot Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, coupled with up to 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
The optics setup has a quad rear camera with a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, we get a 13MP sensor at the top-left corner.
Redmi Note 9 is packed with a battery of 5020 mAh, unlike their previous phone, and comes with 2.5W fast charging in-box. It also supports 9W reverse charging. In terms of storage, Redmi Note 9 is expandable via a microSD card (up to 512GB) through a dedicated slot.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C port. It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Availability and Pricing
The price in India starts at Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant. The phone also has a 4GB RAM + 128GB storage option that is priced at Rs. 13,499, while the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage carries a price tag of Rs. 14,999.
It is available in three distinct color options, Aqua Green, Arctic White, and Pebble Grey.
The Redmi Note 9 will go on sale in the country starting 12 pm IST (noon) on Friday, July 24 through Amazon, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores.
It also has P2i hydrophobic nano-coating and is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 all over the phone including the cameras.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.