OPPO Reno 4 Pro India Launch Scheduled For Third Week Of July
Oppo launched Oppo Reno 4 in China last month with two variants – the ‘standard’ and the ‘pro’. Apart from camera specification differences, almost every essential feature was common. Soon Oppo Reno 4 Pro will launch in India too.
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO Reno 4 Pro Launch in India could take place between July 20 and July 24.
- Oppo Reno 4 Pro Launch in India can cost from Rs 30,000 to Rs 35,000/-.
- The launch could clash with OnePlus Nord and both the handsets are powered by Snapdragon 765 SoC.
The Chinese brand Oppo is tipped to launch its Oppo Reno 4 Pro in India later after its release in China. Although the company hasn’t confirmed the launch date, reports reveal that it will be held in the third week of July. Recalling the specifications from the China launch, Oppo Reno 4 and the Oppo Reno 4, both are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC.
Both have a curved AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate. There’s a triple rear camera setup vertically aligned at the rear body consisting of a 48MP primary camera, 65W fast charging support, and much more. The variation could be expected in the Indian variant in terms of refresh rate and the screen size.
OPPO Reno 4 Pro Specifications
Rumours are that the Oppo Reno 4 Pro Indian version would offer a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Rest the proclaimed features are as follows:
- Snapdragon 765 SoC processor
- 12GB RAM and 256 GB of internal storage
- Triple-camera setup – 48MP primary sensor, 12 MP ultra-wide lens, and a 13 MP telephoto unit
- Punch-hole cutout in the top-left corner of the front screen housing a 32MP selfie snapper
- 4,000 mAh battery with support for 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge technology
- ColorOS v7.2 based on Android v10
Also Read: OnePlus NORD pre-orders in India soon
It is completely in a wrap whether the company will also bring the vanilla model, that is, Oppo Reno 4 “Standard” to the country or not.
OPPO Reno 4 Pro Price
The Oppo Reno 4 Pro comes in two storage variants. One is 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage that is priced around Rs 40,500 in China. Whereas the second variant with 12GB RAM and 256 GB SSD is priced at around Rs 45,800 in China. This could be a clear cut hint about the cost.
Since the OnePlus Nord will be launching in the same period as is considerably expected to be sold at a lower price than Oppo Reno 4 Pro, it will be very exciting to see which phone will lead the sales chart.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.