Moto G 5G Render Leaks, Moto G 5G Plus Also Speculated To Be In The Works
Highlights of the Story
- A tipster Even Blass Moto G 5G smartphone which was earlier dubbed to be Moto Edge Lite has leaked specification chart renders across the internet.
- Soon after sharing the resources of information confirmation he also took this as a platform to leak that Moto G 5G Plus will soon be launched in the market.
The leaked specs sheet by Even Blass has left nothing much with Moto to introduce in the Moto G 5G and Moto G 5G plus launch. The images contain the spec chart about the former model and with such revelation, there is an upsurge in the audience to find out more about Moto G 5G plus launch as well.
Also Read: Motorola Moto G5
Moto G 5G Specifications
According to the source, Moto G 5G would measure 167.98 x 73.97 x 9.59mm and will be pretty lighter weighing about 207 grams only. Although there is detail on the screen to body percentage the screen could offer a 21:9 aspect ratio. Sources say that it will uphold full HD+ resolution with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
Coming onto the camera module, the renders revealed the Moto G 5G would have two punch holes in the top-left notch of the screen with an 8 MP primary selfie camera and a 2 MP depth sensor. This handset will be powered by Qualcomm manufactured flagship processor – Snapdragon 765 SoC along with 4GB RAM.
Also read: Motorola One Action Review
Under the hood, primarily it would have 64GB internal storage and a slot for extending the storage using external SD cards in additional slots offered. Moreover, the User interface will be based on Android v10.
On the rear end of the smartphone, there is a quad-camera setup in a square-shape module consisting of a Samsung GM1 48 MP sensor, a 4 MP macro lens, an 8 MP ultra-wide lens for horizontally stretched yet justified capture, and a 2 MP depth sensor.
Some previous reports by XDA say that the model number XT2075-1 also exists and is marketed and sold in the US through Verizon. The same model could be received by the markets of Europe, LATAM, the middle east, and Japan but as Moto G 5G or Moto G 5G plus.
In terms of connectivity, Moto G 5G will support UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, 4G, and 5G networks. There is a USB port for data transfer and USB insertion for charging purposes. Support for Wifi, Bluetooth v5.1, and Bluetooth headset compatibility.
Also Read: Motorola G7 Review
Moto G 5G Price
Moto G 5G expected prices in India are ₹29,999. The Lenovo owned company has confirmed to hold an unveiling session on July 7. It will be exhilarating to see whether the company announces its new flagship phone MotoEdge Lite/ Moto G 5G or Moto G 5G Plus Launch.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.