POCO M2 Pro Set To Launch In India On July 7th
Highlights of the Story
- The POCO M2 Pro launch date is July 7th and will be revealed with the pre-recorded videos on the POCO handled all the social media platforms.
- This is the second phone from POCO this year.
- It is expected to have a quad-camera at the back, Snapdragon 720 SoC, and 6GB RAM.
For those who have been eagerly waiting for the Poco M2 Pro launch in India can take a sigh of relief as the company will open the curtains of the device on 7th July through its social media handles at 12:00 pm onwards. The much-awaited phone was expected to be definitely launched in the next iteration when the company confirmed that it would not be launching the POCO F2 Pro in the market.
Excitingly, the POCO M2 Pro is already listed on Flipkart and will be live on sale after the launch. The phone has already been spotted on a GeekBench ahead of its official launch and thus many useful insights are already out for all.
Also Read: POCO X2: Is it the Best Budget All-Rounder?
POCO M2 Pro Specifications
The company has confirmed that POCO M2 Pro Launch in India will showcase the mid-range mobile that will be of great utility for all. Poco M2 Pro is embedded with a quad-camera setup in a square outlined module with LED-Flash placed beneath it. Moreover, the phone will come with a fast-charging dash charger support.
The phone POCO M2 Pro is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm processor Snapdragon 720 SoC that would sit alongside 6GB RAM aiming to run the tasks on Android v10. Over the last few days, the company has been constantly teasing the audience about POCO M2 Pro.
For a better touch experience, the screen might be integrated with AMOLED display. There are also suggestions that the handset may consist of 30W super-fast charging support. Along with the POCO M2 Pro launch in India, the company has confirmed that they will unveil Poco Pop Buds as well.
Also Read: Poco X2 vs Oppo Reno 2F
POCO M2 Pro Price
The prices are still not told but with POCO X2 falling under the Rs20,000 segment, the POCO M2 Pro could be of the range 30,000 INR or might be introduced as a budget phone lying within 15,000 INR.
Also Read: Best smartphones under 20000
Earlier this year POCO decided to run standalone and leave the collaboration with Xiaomi. Abiding by the anti-China sentiments across the nation, POCO is leaving no trace of reuniting with the parent company by launching hit series one after the other in India. Let’s see what the M Series has to offer new to the audience till 7th July.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.