Vivo X50 Series To Launch In India Soon – Here’s What To Expect
Following a successful launch in China, Vivo is all set for a release in India soon. The teaser posted on their official social media platform has confirmed a mid-July launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro, Vivo X50 Pro+ are a part of the new launch.
- Only X50 Pro Plus variant is powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC.
This new series is considered to be a premium smartphone category by the company. The Vivo X50 Series launch is a jump by the smartphone company to launch itself in the premium flagships. Whereas OnePlus is entering the market with an affordable segment with the launch of OnePlus Nord.
The X50 series by Vivo is being teased in India via their official social media pages pointing towards a mid-July launch in India. In the series, X50 Pro Plus is supposedly powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC making it to be the expensive variant among the three being launched in the series. The other two, X50 and X50 Pro are powered by a 765 processor.
Also Read: Xiaomi New Launches
Concerning specifications of the series, the X50 Pro+ will be the most premium in the series, with 50-megapixel main rear camera, 32MP secondary sensor, 13MP third sensor, and 13MP fourth camera at the rear panel. The Pro+ comes with a 120Hz refresh rate, 44W fast charging support, leather finish back, and up to 12GB RAM. On the other hand, the Vivo X50 Pro also includes a 6.56-inch display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 765G processor, 8GB RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage, 4,200mAh battery with 33W fast charging support, and 32MP front camera for selfie. The same specifications can be expected in the X50 variant and also comes with a 48MP quad rear camera setup but the Pro variant includes an 8MP wide-angle lens instead.
These are set to be roughly priced around Rs. 37,000 for the non-Pro variant and Rs.41,000 to 60,000 for its other variant depending upon the storage specification one chooses. These prices are based upon its conversion from the China launch.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.