7 Best Smartphone YouTubers Every Gadget Lover Should Follow!
YouTube is the biggest platform for content creators and has people uploading new videos in different niches every day. Tech is one such niche that is heavily crowded and has more content creators than perhaps any other niche. If you are looking for any tech-related content then it is very likely you will be bombarded by videos from multiple users and it might become a very difficult task to decide which one to watch and home to trust. Luckily, there are a few reliable and trust YouTube content creators in India and across that world who have been in this profession for a long time now and offer some reliable and trustworthy content that you can stand by.
Highlights of the Story
- YouTube is the go-to platform for content creators to upload their content for viewers to watch, comment and like
- YouTube hosts several billion hours of content on their platform and it is extremely difficult sometimes to find a reliable content creator in a crowded niche like tech
- Luckily there are a few content creators who create reliable and trustworthy content for several years now
If you have ever looked for a smartphone review then you would know that the same content with a similar title is generally uploaded by several users. It is extremely difficult sometimes to decide which video to watch and whose advice to trust especially when it comes to tech. The YouTube market is heavily crowded and houses many tech Youtubers who upload content regularly to the platform. In this article, we try to compile a list of the top 7 YouTubers that every gadget lover should follow.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
If we are talking about YouTube and tech then MKBHD is one of the first names that comes to most people’s minds. MKBHD or Marques Brownlee has been an active YouTube content creator since 2008 and currently has more than 11 million subscribers. The American YouTuber is best known for his tech-focused videos and podcasts. The famous YouTuber is known for the Smartphone awards that he gives away to brands who make the best smartphone in a particular category every year.
MKBHD is also famously known for the retro-tech series that was done in collaboration with YouTube. In his early days, most of the videos were based on hardware tutorials and freeware but the channel has grown massively in the past few years with over 1000 videos. MKBHD is one such reviewer whose opinion is commonly embraced by other tech content creators and holds great prestige. MKBHD has also interviewed several celebrities including Kobe Bryant, Elon Musk, and Bill Gates in the past to discuss tech.
Unbox Therapy is run by Lewis George Hilsenteger and Jack McCann and has over 16 million subscribers. The channel was started back in 2010 and is famously known for its high-quality smartphone and other tech unboxings. Unbox Therapy is also famously known for introducing the world to the famous Apple Bend Gate controversy as he was able to bend the iPhone 6 Plus with his bare hands.
Lewis is from Canada and he teamed up with Jack from McCann to create Unbox Therapy to allow viewers to experience the pleasure of opening the newest tech items without having to spend a lot of money in acquiring them. Most of the current videos uploaded to Unbox Therapy routinely get over a million views, the host also runs another YouTube channel called Lew Later which was established in May 2019.
MrMobile is operated by Michael Fisher and if you watch a lot of Hollywood films, this is a name you might already know. Michael Fisher is an actor, writer, and YouTube. He describes himself as a Star Trek geek and has always shown interest in gadgets and cameras. Michael Fisher started working in 2006 when he and his father build a model submarine and boat, this was filmed by Michael in Long Island New York.
When the user uploaded this video to YouTube to share it with the world for fun, he got a note from Google asking him to fill up his tax information so that he could claim his earnings. This was when he first realized the money he could make from YouTube. Michael Fisher has uploaded some very good quality videos in the past and now has close to a million subscribers.
MrWhoseTheBoss is a Youtuber from England with over 4 million subscribers. The English YouTuber does coding and makes tech review videos on his YouTube channel. Arun Maini is the host on the channel and is an economics student, he joined YouTube in 2011 and the channel has gone through a significant change since then.
The YouTuber has an Indian origin too but was born and raised in England where his videos are based on. The YouTuber is known for very high-quality videos with an avidly clear voice and some good quality video production. The YouTuber has uploaded over 1200 videos on his channel and frequently gets over a million views on most videos.
C4ETech is founded by Ashwin Ganesh commonly known as Ash. The YouTuber has over 1.7 million subscribers making him one of the biggest in India. The YouTuber is known for his simple but well-detailed reviews, unboxing, and other Tech related videos on the channel. The YouTuber has over 370 million views on the C4ETech channel, there are sister channels in the Tamil language as well for a more focused Tamil audience. The primary C4ETech channel hosts videos in English and offers content for a wider audience.
UrAvgConsumer is run by a YouTuber name Judner Aura and is famous for his tech reviews including everything from Computer games to smartphones. He has over 2.8 million subscribers on YouTube and is based in the United States. The user began his YouTube journey back in 2012 with an unboxing of the Canon Speedlite 430 EX II. Some of his popular videos include “Top 5 features of PS4” and the video “Top 5 Favourite Headphones” Both these videos were responsible for increasing the fame of the YouTuber and the user commonly gets over 1 million views.
JerryRigEverything joined YouTube in 2012 and has over 5.7 million subscribers on YouTube. The American YouTuber gained fame and popularity for his tech reviews including smartphones, watches, and more. The YouTuber is mainly known for two types of videos, the first is based on a review which focuses on the strength and durability of a smartphone. The second type of recurring video is a teardown of the popular phones that he reviews. This involves tearing down the phone and talking about the unique specs of the smartphone and its repairability. This YouTuber is also famous for the unique line-up of “see-through” skins that he launched through Dbrand.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.