How To Make A YouTube Song As Your Ringtone On Android?
We all do use ringtones on our smartphones, while there are multiple websites which sell premium ringtones for a price, did you know that you could create one for yourself from the Youtube Videos for free?. Yes Creating them from youtube videos is quite simple and doesn’t consume much time. Keep reading this article to know more.
Highlights of the Story
- Ringtones are pieces of sound produced by smartphones to notify for a new call, message and more
- Ringtones can be changed, there are a lot of apps and websites over the internet selling Ringtones for steep prices.
- Creating a new ringtone for our smartphone is quite easy and can be done in multiple ways.
YouTube has slowly become the biggest source of entertainment and hosts just about any song or music that you can find on the internet. This makes it a perfect choice to look for songs or ringtones to download if you do not find it elsewhere.
YouTube allows you to play different videos on the app on your smartphone without any hurdles. However, it does not allow you to stream just the audio while skipping the audio unless you have a premium subscription or YouTube Music enabled. This also means that you can not download these audio tracks as native music files for offline listening or settings as your ringtone on a smartphone. This can be an issue if you have a specific song of your choice that you like a lot and wish to customize your smartphone and set it as a ringtone.
While YouTube doesn’t officially provide a way to download a video in the audio format, there are workarounds that allow you to download music or ringtone of your choice from a YouTube video. This can be especially helpful if you do not find the ringtone on popular ringtone portals or other websites or if the song you are looking for is not available on other streaming platforms for download.
We all do have ringtones set on our smartphones, Ringtones are pieces of sound used by smartphones to indicate a certain action, for an example: You get notified when you get a call or an incoming message by a sound that our smartphone produces. There are a lot of apps and websites out there from where one can purchase mobile ringtones available online but better be aware of their steep price. More interestingly, one can convert a music video on YouTube and turn them into ringtone at no cost within no matter of time.
Yes, you’ve heard it right. Converting a Youtube video to a ringtone is quite simple and can be done in multiple methods. So now you don’t need to buy ringtones from somewhere else when you can make one for yourself for free. Read the whole guide below to discover how to use YouTube audio clips and urn into mobile phone ringtones, but before that let’s talk about Why YouTube is one of the best sources to get the audio files for making a ringtone. And in this article, we will discuss how to make a youtube song your ringtone on android.
Why YouTube Is The Best Source For Ringtones:
YouTube houses one of the biggest collection of videos, music, songs and a lot more even including movies while also keeping the quality of the video and the song bitrate intact. Downloading videos from youtube in either format is very simple and doesn’t require many efforts. Also, there are a lot of 3rd party applications which support downloading from youtube, trimming videos online and more. So with all these compiled into the application, there isn’t a doubt why we should choose YouTube over the others.
How to make a Youtube song your ringtone on Android?
Step 1: Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Format:
- So firstly, go head over to youtube and search for the video you want to convert and use as your ringtone.
- Click on the Share Button, select Copy Link or Copy URL and continue to the next step.
- Now open Chrome or any browser on your Android and head over to https://ytmp3.cc/. Paste the Link over in the box
- Now Hit, convert and wait for the process to be completed.
- Now you have the mp3 file of the video and you can now download this audio file.
Also Read: How To Record Screen On Any Android Device
Step 2: Trim the MP3:
Now, this method can be done in two ways, either you can trim it over online, or download an Android application and do the same process.
Method 1 to Trim the MP3: Using a web browser
- Open Chrome or any other browser on your Android smartphone and head to https://mp3cut.net/.
- Select Choose File, and select the Youtube Converted File which we just converted in the last step
- Wait for it to get uploaded, now Select the part you want to make the ringtone, make sure to time it about approximately 15-20 seconds.
- Now Select Trim and hit continue. Now the download link will be generated.
Method 2 to Trim the MP3: Using Android Apps
Via Application #1: MP3 Cutter and ringtone maker
“MP3 Cutter and ringtone maker” is a free app available on the Google Play Store and performs various tasks including trimming MP3 files, merging them, mixing two audios and a lot more. While this app shows up some ads, but due to the functionality it performs, the ads can be overseen. Overall with all these features packed into a single app, this is our app of choice for this process.
- Head over to the Google Play Store and search for “MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker” from InShot INC and download it. (The Download Link is given below)
- Open up the application and Select MP3 Cutter, allow the permissions and now choose the converted file.
- Drag the play head and time the audio exactly as per your needs.
- Select the Continue button on the top, adjust the settings and click on convert
- Now the finally the Youtube song your ringtone.
Download MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.