Moto G 5G, Moto G Plus 5G Launch Right Around The Corner
The Motorola G 5G and Moto G Plus 5G were spotted on two certification sites earlier and are expected to launch on July 7 with various features under the hood.
Highlights of the Story
- Sources reveal Moto G 5G and Moto G Plus 5G to be launched soon in India.
- Moto G 5G and Moto G Plus 5G will be powered by Snapdragon 765 SoC.
- Listed on Amazon, Moto G Plus 5G is priced at ₹ 11,999 for the 32 GB variant.
A few days back the spec sheet of Motorola G 5G was spotted on two of the prominent GeekBench certification sites names – US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and TUV Rheinland certification. The plus version of the same model has surfaced on the same platform. Reportedly, the Lenovo owned company, Motorola will be going to launch with the gadgets on July 7.
Moto G 5G Specifications
According to the source, Moto G 5G would measure 167.98 x 73.97 x 9.59mm and will be pretty lighter weighing about 207 grams only. The screen could offer a 21:9 aspect ratio. Sources say that it will uphold full HD+ resolution with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
Coming onto the camera module, the renders revealed that Moto G 5G would have two punch holes in the top-left notch of the screen with an 8 MP primary selfie camera and a 2 MP depth sensor. This handset will be powered by Qualcomm manufactured flagship processor – Snapdragon 765 SoC along with 4GB RAM.
Also read: Motorola One Action Review
Under the hood, primarily it would have a 64GB internal storage and a slot for extending the storage using external SD cards in additional slots offered. Moreover, the user interface will be based on Android v10.
On the rear end of the smartphone, there is a quad-camera setup in a square-shape module consisting of a Samsung GM1 48 MP sensor, a 4 MP macro lens, an 8 MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor.
In terms of connectivity, Moto G 5G will support UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, 4G, and 5G networks. There’s also support for Wifi, Bluetooth v5.1, and Bluetooth headset compatibility.
It is said to have a dedicated hardware button for Google Assistant, a side-mounted fingerprint reader, and could launch with a battery capacity of 4,800 mAh.
Also Read: Motorola G7 Review
Moto G Plus 5G Specifications
As per the certifications, the Motorola Moto G Plus 5G has already received its TUV Rheinland certificate. This is surely a budget phone with 5,000 mAh battery, supporting 20W charging. The same gadget is listed in the FCC database with the model number XT2075-3 specifying the support for Wifi, NFC, and 5G connectivity.
Besides that, it would support Galileo, GLONASS, and GPS navigation technology. The standard version is said to be launched with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which could be further extended using the dedicated MicroSD card slot.
The screen to body ratio and refresh rate will be the same as Motorola G 5G. Surprisingly, there could be a dual-punch camera set up in the front top-left corner of the display. Incorporating an 8MP primary selfie camera and a 2 MP depth sensor. Rear Quad camera setup will be similar to that of Motorola G 5G.
It will be exhilarating to see whether the company announces its new flagship phone MotoEdge Lite/ Moto G 5G or Moto G 5G Plus Launch.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.