Samsung Galaxy M51 gets Bluetooth Certification, To Feature 7000mAh Battery
After Galaxy M01s, Samsung Galaxy M51 is going to be launched as reported by SamMobile indicating the Bluetooth SIG certification website.
Highlights of the Story
- Bringing up back to back releases in Samsung M series, the company after Galaxy M01s is going to launch Samsung Galaxy M51 soon.
- According to the pieces of evidence shared by SamMobile, Samsung Galaxy M51 has got listed on Bluetooth SIG certifications website with insights on specs and features.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is expected to run on MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and may costs considerably low.
Samsung is fully power-packed with one release schedule after the other. Soon after the launch of Galaxy M01s, the company is bagged up with the next set of releases which could feature Samsung Galaxy M51. One could infer from the Bluetooth SIG website’s featured post dedicated to this smartphone that it will also be a budget phone. The listing on Bluetooth SIG certification website has suggested its key features and specifications
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications
The phone Samsung Galaxy M51 marked with a model number – M515F is said to arrive with support to Bluetooth v5.0 with A2DP, LE, AVRCP for connectivity.
This budget smartphone will have a quad-rear camera module consisting of a 64MP primary lens coupled with the ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor. The phone is expected to possess a big battery capacity. The smartphone is likely to be fuelled by a 7,000 mAh battery with 15W fast-charging support.
According to reports, Samsung Galaxy M51 is likely to be embossed with an OLED screen. The smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC coupled with an 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The storage is expandable with an additional micro-SD card plugged in a dedicated slot. In terms of phone security, rumor has it that the phone might showcase an under-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Price
The smartphone is expected to be launched by August 13 and available at INR 24,990/- for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage options. Though no official announcement has been made by the company additional variants are also expected to be launched.
Samsung Galaxy M51 will surely be a surprise package for many of the buyers and Samsung oriented customers as it seems to be packed with all the essential features an ideal android smartphone should demonstrate and is also expected to be not pricy at all. Amid the Anti-Chinese sentiment across India, this smartphone could be a big hit in the market.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.