Amazon Listing Reveals Samsung Galaxy M31s To Launch On July 30
The upcoming Samsung phone will be a new addition to the Galaxy M31 family. Samsung M31s will launch in India on July 30 at 12pm.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung M31s will release on July 30 as per Amazon India’s listing.
- It sports a 6,000 mAh battery.
- It will pack an AMOLED display with an FHD+ resolution.
According to the listing on Amazon India’s website, Samsung M31s is launching on July 30 at 12 pm (noon).
Samsung M31s is a new addition to the Samsung Galaxy M31 family, that was first launched in India in February this year. As per the listing, we see a quad-camera setup and a punch-hole display. It comes in a blue and white gradient color option.
Moreover, the camera supports Samsung’s Single Take feature that allows users to capture multiple photos and videos with just one take.
Moreover, the official report also shows almost no bezels and a cut out for selfie camera in the pictures. There are no confirmations on the display apart from the AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution.
Additionally, the quad-camera setup includes a 64 MP primary sensor. It also reveals the phone is powered by a 6000 mAh battery with a 25W fast charging option. It also supports reverse charging. The phone is packed with Exynos 9611 SoC, according to reports.
The front panel of the Galaxy M31s has a hole-punch cutout at the center unlike the waterdrop-notch on the vanilla on M31. There are not many details available yet.
Interested customers can choose the “Notify Me” option on Amazon to get its latest updates. Some reports claimed the Galaxy M31s would go sale in India starting August 6.
The pricing for Galaxy M31 starts at Rs. 17,499 for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option. So, we can expect the Galaxy M31s to be in the same price range.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.