OnePlus Buds Renders Leak, Expected To Launch Alongside OnePlus Nord
OnePlus Buds renders found online revealed the final design and look of the upcoming Buds.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Buds to come in black, blue, and white colors.
- To launch on July 21st, along with Nord.
Just a day away from the most-awaited launch by OnePlus for Nord, we see renders of OnePlus Buds rumored to launch along with the phone.
According to speculations, they will be the first true wireless buds by OnePlus called OnePlus Buds. There have been many leaks in the past and while the company has revealed certain features of the TWS. Recently in an interview, OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei was wearing the earphones.
The images found online shows us a look at the charging case and its design. the code for an APK from the latest OxygenOS 10.5.11 update for the OnePlus 8 includes several photos of the OnePlus Buds, the charging case, and the setup process.
According to 9to5Google, the buds and the case can be seen in three colors namely black, blue, and white. The official names of these buds are still unknown. In one of the teasers, we see these buds follow the design and style of Apple AirPods with the stem. It also seems similar to Vivo TWS Neo.
Also Read: How To Make A Stylus Pen At Home?
The charging port will be at the bottom and it was recently revealed that the OnePlus Buds case will support Warp Charge to give 10 hours of playback in just 10 minutes. It also has a LED indicator on the front, a pairing button at the back, and “Designed by OnePlus” branding.
OnePlus Buds will allow you to connect them to your smartphone by just opening the case. We don’t have much detailed information on the charging time and playback of the Buds.
OnePlus continually releases bits of information on its new releases on their official social media account. They have been doing that now consistently for the launch of Nord.
OnePlus has not shared details on the pricing on the OnePlus Buds, but they will be revealed alongside the Nord, releasing tomorrow on July 21st at 12 noon in an AR launch.
Also read: Mobile Charging Jack Repair
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.