OnePlus Nord Design and Color Options Revealed in New Video
OnePlus is all set to launch its upcoming smartphone, Nord, and products on July 21 while the pre-orders went up today.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord India pre-orders open today via Amazon.
- OnePlus Nord will launch in India on July 21.
- OnePlus Nord to come in two colors, black, and teal.
OnePlus this time around is being playful with throwing hints on Nord. As disclosed by the company, Nord is their entry for the affordable range of smartphones in the market.
Looking at it, the episodic documentaries premiering on Instagram and feature reveals as we near the launch date are creating a hype that’s worth watching.
Not a lot of information is available on the phone, OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei, in an interview with YouTuber MKBHD revealed some info. Revealing the color options to be greyish-black, and teal.
In addition, he shows different design prototypes of the Nord. Then, revealing the final prototype which is launching. Pei also says “changed really late in the process” for the design, which could be the reason for the delay in launch.
Design and more
One Plus Nord’s dual front cameras and the quad rear cameras are clearly visible. It will also have tapered edges on the back and a flat-screen. The quad rear camera set-up is in vertical camera layout just like their flagship device OnePlus 8 series. On the front, there is a dual punch-hole cutout that holds the two selfie cameras, one of them a wide-angle camera that was revealed earlier today.
We see Pei using a teal colour wireless earbuds which could be the upcoming OnePlus Buds.
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei also stated the smartphone is having no IP rating. Although, the company made sure that the design can withstand 30cm of water for 30 seconds. This decision was to make it more affordable.
The specifications of the phone feature a 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 90Hz high-refresh-rate. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset, Adreno 620 GPU. Additionally, it is rumored to have a 4300mAh battery.
Today, we also see Creator cases made specifically for the Nord. The phone will be up for pre-order today via Amazon in India.
OnePlus Nord launches on July 21 alongside the OnePlus Buds in an AR event that starts from 7:30 PM IST.
Also read: Vivo Mobile Price List In India
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.