OnePlus Buds True Wireless Earphones Launch Scheduled For 21 July
OnePlus’ first true wireless earphones are set to launch soon. OnePlus launched the Bullets Wireless in 2018.
Highlights of the Story
- The OnePlus Buds is set to launch on July 21.
- The July 21 event will also see the launch of OnePlus Nord.
The global tech giant OnePlus is all set to enter the field of true wireless experience on July 21. It will be launching alongside OnePlus Nord in an AR event.
The company’s work in the wireless segment started with the launch of Bullets Wireless in 2018. Then, Bullets Wireless 2 in 2019. Just recently, the company launched its Bullets Z alongside OnePLus 8 series. Hence, it is costing around Rs.1,999 in India.
Also Read: Oneplus 8 Pro Specs
“With the new OnePlus Buds, we are further building out our portfolio of products that give our users a burdenless experience,” said Pete Lau, Founder, and CEO of OnePlus. “Our users are looking for the right combination of great sound quality, seamless connectivity, and easy-to-use experience. That’s exactly what the OnePlus Buds will deliver.”
Previously, OnePlus teased the launch of OnePlus Buds on July 10 on Twitter with a photo of the company’s previous three Bluetooth earphones. The OnePlus buds will be the company’s first-ever TWS buds.
OnePlus True Wireless Buds Features and more
Though, much information is not available on the product, but it can have unique features like individual battery levels for both the earbuds as users tend to use wireless earbuds separately at times. The buds are to have touch controls to control music playback and volume. It will be competing against Vivo, Oppo, Realme. There is no confirmation on the price but we can guess it to be around Rs.5,000.
This new entrant is launching alongside Nord. OnePlus is having a special AR event which will be a one of a kind product launch. They have made a physical invite available on Amazon. The company plans to make the OnePlus Nord available for pre-orders from July 15.
The launch event is slotted at 10 am EST (7:30 pm IST) on July 21 via a live stream AR launch.
Also Read: OnePlus 8 vs iQOO 3 5G
OnePlus has also announced a giveaway, where it will be giving away the first 10 devices of OnePlus Nord, which will have the number 1 to 10 carved on the back of the smartphone to highlight that these were the first 10 Nord smartphones to be manufactured. Winners of the giveaway will be announced on July 21.
Also read: Tech News
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.