Lenovo Legion Spotted on AnTuTu, To Feature Snapdragon 865 And 16GB RAM
Lenovo Legion scores big on all sections on the AnTuTu benchmark. Lenovo Legion will launch soon as a powerful gaming smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Lenovo’s powerful gaming phone expected to launch sometime in July.
- The Lenovo Legion gaming phone has managed to score a whopping 648,871 benchmark score on AnTuTu.
- The phone is confirmed to launch with the Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset.
Lenovo is launching its first-ever gaming smartphone Lenovo Legion gaming smartphone in July. However, there has been no confirmation on the launch date by the company.
Also Read: Vivo V19 Quick Review
Lenovo Legion gaming smartphone that has a model number of L79031 has surfaced on AnTuTu with a whopping score of 648K+. This is said to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC. The same processor can be seen in Asus ROG 3 launching on July 22.
Also Read: The Best Android VPN Apps 2020 Edition
The device is said to be coming with a Full HD+ display and 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512 G UFS 3.1 storage. This 3.1GHz Snapdragon 865+ will increase the performance by 10%. The phone is said to be running on Android v10. Lenovo Legion may or may not have an AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
The Lenovo Legion gaming phone seems to be designed for landscape mode use. It is packed with a 64MP primary sensor and a 16MP wide-angle lens. The front will house a 20MP snapper for selfies and video chats. The phone may house a 5,000mAh dual-cell battery design with a super-fast 90W fast-charging support, which is said to charge the phone completely in just 30 minutes.
The camera is not the focus of this device. These are the leaks showcasing the accessories that will be available for the smartphone once it is launched.
With its impressive features, Lenovo Legion is expected to compete against the equally powered Asus ROG 3 launching on July 22. No official announcements on specs or the date of launch have been made by the company.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.